First significant breakdown for my Fitzgerald glider. Waiting on the verdict now.

Hey now. Dads with ugly daughters gotta worry too!
If they're not fat, they get more guys chasing them than the ones with pretty faces. They're seen as low hanging fruit.

Gonna lose my mind before I lose my ass. Oldest daughter going to prom tomorrow, beginning to lose my mind already!
What is the old joke.
You throw a bullet at him while cleaning your gun and say have her home by ten.
After ten the bullets get a hell of alot faster!:biglaugh:

@Mike I don't care how broke you are, these f-upped ads all over the forum make it freaking unreadable, and completely interfere with the use of the site. I for one will leave if there isn't some sort of diminishing of the number of these g damn things.

@Mike I don't care how broke you are, these f-upped ads all over the forum make it freaking unreadable, and completely interfere with the use of the site. I for one will leave if there isn't some sort of diminishing of the number of these g damn things.
Like OMG! I know , right?
I keep getting ads for Asian Ho's:mad: .
I am not into Asian Ho's.
I shop for and rent my Ho's domestically!:thumbsup::usflag::canada:

Last edited:
I've got like a 3/4" tall window to see what the **** I'm typing.

Using smilies has already been too much of a pain in the ass ever since the switch to Nerd point 2 or whatever.

@Mike - Where is your truck? What shop? We're going to take turns calling & bitching until it's fixed. :mad:

Posted about this in the announcements forum. Gotta do some tweaking to see how it will work, and after a couple of days you will no longer see them anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread