Finally out on my own!

Been gone from here for a while, school and training. Upgraded into my own truck last week, and home right now for a couple days.

Thanks for the advice I have gotten here, I will surely be around more now that I am in my own truck. Have my computer, just got my wireless card, and ready to go.

Still liking it? :)

Yeah, liking it quite a bit. Thanks to the help I got here, I knew what I was getting into, so the surpises were minimal.

Haven't got online much, as I have been concentrating on "learning the ropes" so to speak. Getting adapted pretty well to the job now, so I look forward to talking more here.

Year Later to YoungTrucker ...
Still around? Still with same company? Tell me more please.

Haven't been here in a while, but yeah, I am around. Still adjusting my eyes to the new look here. Wow..

Ok, as to the question, yes. I am still with the same company. Still pulling around these orange trailers and thanks to the help I got here, I was not surprised by what I have experienced. It's not perfect, but it is a good living.

congratulations youngtrucker. keep us posted on your adventures on pulling the orange trailer. some people would like to here your exp. and times with the pumpkin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread