Fighting for Trucking & Our way of LIFE

max7

I'm Mark Anthony a trucker for 20 plus years. I'm married to a wonder woman named Vanessa, we have 3 sons and 3 beautiful grand babies and everything I do I do in the name of my family. I'm also very sensitive about trucking because it is what I do.

My taught on trucking is "If you are here for the long haul then I welcome you but if you're here for a free ride then get the HELL out before it’s too late".

Right now I wish I could bring over my first post here because I need the help of my fellow drivers against this organization I refer to as Ambulance Chasers (can't believe I capitalize that. lol). They are putting bad images on our profession and we need to set the record straight by getting them to delete those lame-ass-videos off of YouTube.

I have made a few videos myself which has gotten the attention of their main ring-master who refuse to get that crap about truckers off of YouTube but with a lot of pressure and influence from my trucking family I'm sure we can get them to redo their videos and make it in a way that it is based on the way we truck today… not yesterday!

Because I want these people to know me and to know that they have a fight on their hands I put my information about my other company outside of the trucking industry at the end of my last video and am in no way trying to promote it here... just a heads-up, so thanks in advance for your help.

You can go to YouTube and put in the YouTube search engine Death Free Highway and then click the Maximizertm7 link to go to my page. Please leave comments on what you think about the videos... good or bad, I ain't scared. And if you like I would be blessed if you were to subscribe to my page as well to see upcoming videos that will continue to address the trucking issues.

You may also enter into the YouTube search engine "Truck Accident Lawyers or Attorneys" to see the full version of their campaign to their future clients and jurors.

Thanks Mark Anthony.... Trucker For Life. :bullhorn:

glad they pulled him off the highway that was an accident waiting to happen they should suspend there licence to

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread