Trucking News: Federal report shows U.S. diesel prices rising 7 cents per gallon over last week

Mike

Following are the average prices by region as reported by the EIA:

• U.S. – $3.385, up 7.2 cents.
  • East Coast – $3.36, up 6.8 cents.
  • New England – $3.344, up 3.9 cents.
  • Central Atlantic – $3.531, 8.4 cents.
  • Lower Atlantic – $3.243, up 6.3 cents.
  • Midwest – $3.351, up 7.3cents.
  • Gulf Coast – $3.169, up 9 cents.
  • Rocky Mountain – $3.39, up 2.3 cents.
  • West Coast – $3.866, up 6.4 cents.
  • West Coast less California, $3.558, up 5.2 cents.
  • California, $4.111, up 7.3 cents.
Federal report shows U.S. diesel prices rising 7 cents per gallon over last week.

With holidays coming around once again ....they be picking every avenue possible ..... to raise prices....They say ship early but what is considered too early. Supply and demand is ever ending. Most will bite the pain bullet and bare the expense it part of the system.

Pump price here where I am is $3.45 at the Petro ($3.25 my price), and the same across the street at Kwik Trip ($3.23 my price). Clearwater, MN. Average price for NASTC goes up something like 2.5 cents after midnight, but that's not enough to make me buy fuel here. I can wait til I get back down near Joplin and escape having to purchase bio. Also, it will only be $3.12 there, my price.

The 2 cent increase for today was short lived. Dropping 2.2 cents at midnight tonight.

Guess it's true, They say most of our petrol comes in from the gulf where gas is the cheapest and makes its way to the east and west coast where it cost the most.
Makes me wanna pull right up to the refinery and fill up. Probably cheaper than Saudia Arabia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread