FAVORITE TRUCK WASH

Here's the version with the dancing chicks

[video=youtube;V0O0nzkESTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O0nzkESTI[/video]

yeah i figured for those that look at this going down the road (not one of em ...unless of course i am in the jump seat) that the girls would be a bad idea....LOL

Interesting....I get every other YouTube thing that I watched today.

I'll just blame you! If Obama can blame Bush, I can blame you....Yeah!

One time my computer suddenly started showing black rectangles with embedded YouTube videos. With Firefox, it's easy to disable add-ons one at a time until you find the one that's screwing up the videos. It turned out to be "Flash". They'd work when I disabled "flash" but then there were other issues because Flash wasn't enabled. After I updated Firefox & flash, they were working again.

The same thing happened to Racer once I think.

But ALL embedded YouTube videos were black rectangles, not just one.

Can't you set the camera so it doesn't even show the date/time? I have that turned off on both of my digital cameras because it's annoying. The image files are time-stamped if you right-click them & click "properties".

Who even uses a camera anymore? My phone takes 8 mp pictures. It's good as a camera. Besides, who looks at the pictures for more than a day anyway?

Who even uses a camera anymore? My phone takes 8 mp pictures. It's good as a camera. Besides, who looks at the pictures for more than a day anyway?

Does your phone have an optical zoom? And how big is the lens? Megapixels don't mean a damn thing to me if the camera lens is the size of a pencil eraser.

Most of these digital cameras and "phones" have tiny lenses that simply can't capture more than about one megapixel worth of optical data & the circuitry just enlarges the image to make it "eight megapixels". People think the number of megapixels determines how "good" a camera is.

You can take a 640x480 web cam and stick a chip in it that enlarges the image to 4000 x 3000 & call it a 12 megapixel camera if you want.

I have a 10 MP Kodak digital camera with a lens that's only about 3/4". At full res, the pictures look blurry when viewed at "actual size". I kept changing the resolution down til I got to 3 MP & compared the 3 MP image to the 10 MP image, then I used Photoshop to enlarge the 3 MP to the same size as the 10 MP image & they hardly looked any different at all. So I figured out that it's nothing but a 3 megapixel camera that artificially enlarges the pictures before it saves them.

i still use a camera because it takes really good pics...and i look at my pictures a lot..i have lots of beautiful scenery pics that i enjoy looking at more than once....call me old fashioned i guess.....

i still use a camera because it takes really good pics...and i look at my pictures a lot..i have lots of beautiful scenery pics that i enjoy looking at more than once....call me old i guess.....

Fixed.......LOL.

My favorite truck wash......... is my driveway! It's done right that way, plus the help is sexy!!!!

Back in the stone age, my dad made a little pin-hole camera out of cardboard.

Here are 2 of the pictures he took. They're the only ones I can find on this backup of his computer that I have on my 500 GB external hard drive.

View attachment 11247

View attachment 11248

Those are pretty good images for a homemade pinhole camera. I made one in science class in high school, but the images didn't come out that nice.
View attachment 11247View attachment 11248

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread