FAVORITE TRUCK WASH

Little Sisters in Eloy AZ...hands down....and we dont use brightener unless we are prepping for a polish job.....View attachment 6600and here is the reason why we love lil sisters....

How come you never posted a pic of the tanker yanker, or the slow ass junkliner you just got out of?
Oh and your cab light bar is missing and the ext pipes are all ready rusting. Whats up with that crap?

And what's with that camera? You need to set the date/time.

Unless you were at the north pole, ... it's dark at 1:11 AM.

View attachment 11240
View attachment 11240

Technologicaly challenged....The clock on the microwave at home probably blinks 12:00 all the time too.

So does mine. And the stove too. It's about 7 hours off. I never reset it after the last time a storm knocked out the power. Not technologically challenged, .. just too lazy to push a few buttons. It's more fun to push Giggles' buttons though.

Not technologically challenged, .. just too lazy to push a few buttons. It's more fun to push Giggles' buttons though.

Even my microwave in the truck keeps proper time....And the alarm clock in the wall of the sleeper and the stereo and the TV.
I'm an "old guy" and I can keep that **** straight....But you might have me beat in the lazy department.

As far as the Giggles button pushing goes...For some strange reason, That's good for hours of entertainment!

And what's with that camera? You need to set the date/time.

Unless you were at the north pole, ... it's dark at 1:11 AM.

View attachment 11242

LMAO i noticed that after i posted it....for some reason that camera doesnt hold the time and date anymore...if you shut it off, you need to reset it everytime....the pics i took later in the day , i set it right.....View attachment 6623..see

Technologicaly challenged....The clock on the microwave at home probably blinks 12:00 all the time too.

no...see above...

Even my microwave in the truck keeps proper time....And the alarm clock in the wall of the sleeper and the stereo and the TV.
I'm an "old guy" and I can keep that **** straight....But you might have me beat in the lazy department.

As far as the Giggles button pushing goes...For some strange reason, That's good for hours of entertainment!

ya know...i dont mind when duck pushes my buttons....LMAO..CUZ HE IS ONLY JOKIN AROUND....you, well....thats another story....but BETTER men have tried and failed to get to me....so keep it comin honey eventually you will get bored...i have been out here almost 22 yrs...i am used to obnoxious ppl....*SMILING SWEETLY*
View attachment 6623

btw...have 2micros one over the stove and one on the counter , the stove and the coffee pot ALL have the correct time...i know the perfect gift for you BW9....a bicycle pump the keep your head inflated......oh wait, you can do that enough on your own...my bad...

LMAO i noticed that after i posted it....for some reason that camera doesnt hold the time and date anymore...if you shut it off, you need to reset it everytime....

Can't you set the camera so it doesn't even show the date/time? I have that turned off on both of my digital cameras because it's annoying. The image files are time-stamped if you right-click them & click "properties".

Can't you set the camera so it doesn't even show the date/time? I have that turned off on both of my digital cameras because it's annoying. The image files are time-stamped if you right-click them & click "properties".

i imagine you can....but i dont use it much anymore...will have to see and if so, take it off....thanks duck...i called mrs d earlier and left her a vm......

btw...have 2micros one over the stove and one on the counter , the stove and the coffee pot ALL have the correct time...i know the perfect gift for you BW9....a bicycle pump the keep your head inflated......oh wait, you can do that enough on your own...my bad...

If you have more than 10 clocks in your house, and they're all set to the correct time, that means you have OCD.

I know a woman who has over 100 cuckoo clocks. You do NOT want to be over at her house when the clocks change for daylight savings. She'll put you to work.

ya know...i dont mind when duck pushes my buttons....LMAO..CUZ HE IS ONLY JOKIN AROUND....you, well....thats another story....but BETTER men have tried and failed to get to me....so keep it comin honey eventually you will get bored...i have been out here almost 22 yrs...i am used to obnoxious ppl....*SMILING SWEETLY*

You'll never bore me....I've watched you "Auger in" so many times over things that I've said that I can just about predict what your response will be and how long it'll take for my predictions to come to fruition!

Thanks for so many hours of good comedy....

i know the perfect gift for you BW9....a bicycle pump the keep your head inflated......oh wait, you can do that enough on your own...my bad...

No need for a bicycle pump here....When you're as perfect as me all of the inflation needs are taken care of naturally!

Ooooooooooh.....Lord it's hard to be humble, When you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me
I must be a helluva man
Oh lord it's hard to be humble
But I'm doin' the best that I can.

No need for a bicycle pump here....When you're as perfect as me all of the inflation needs are taken care of naturally!

It's a chemical reaction between the pi** & vinegar that creates the pressure required to maintain inflation.

DD...you have gotten that dang song stuck in my head....LOL...now, you tell me which one i am talkin about???

Here's the version with the dancing chicks

[video=youtube;V0O0nzkESTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O0nzkESTI[/video]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread