Favorite truck driving movies....... (1 Viewer)

sandmike123

Threads
Since there is a song thread I figured I would start a movie thread. Smokey and the bandit has been my favorite movie since I was a little girl. I even had a pair of frog pants.:p

R

Rocky

Most definitely Smokey and the Bandit.

Another favorite of mine is "Over the Top" with Sylvester Stallone

R

Rocky

And who could forget "Convoy" with Kris Kristofferson...

"White Line Fever" was pretty good as well

Man, I haven't thought about some of these in a while! I wonder if they still have any of these at the rental stores...Hmmmmm

cassiem0221

Threads
My two favorites are Convoy and Over the Top.. These two are both really awesome shows. Guess I'm not the only one that likes it huh? :) What can I say? I have good taste.

ACCER

Threads
Convoy would have to be my favourite. It wasn't a movie but it was a pretty good tv show in its time, BJ and the Bear. I loved that show.

Aleck

Threads
Gotta go with Smokey and The Bandit! Who doesn't love a fast car, a big truck and an inept sheriff!

ACCER

Threads
Aleck,
That could be me, my hubby and our town! Excet that I'm not really racing anyone...I'm just always running late!

ACCER

Threads
I liked Black Dog. What I find amusing is how truckers are seen in movies. I wish I had 1/100th the fun that movies seem to think I had!

3plus3

Threads
I liked Black Dog- Patrick Swayze, also liked Maximum Overdrive, and Smokey and the Bandit

hurgoll

Threads
Anyone have a portable DVD player for watching movies? Just wondering, I am wanting one.

ACCER

Threads
Hubby was playing the slots one night in a truck stop and won tickets good for two. He has one and I have the other. He gets much more use from his than I do from mine.

TJGoSurf

Threads
My favorite isn't a movie but a simpsons episode where homer becomes a trucker. Best ever.

nangel78

Threads
I like that episode of The Simpsons too. I am not really into truck movies, but that episode was really funny.

ACCER

Threads
I had forgotten about that Simpsons episode! I thought it was a scream and hubby took to calling one of the other drivers "Homer" as a result!

nangel78

Threads
That is one of my favorite episodes especially how Homer is dedicated to seeing the delivery made. I love that!

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Did it take a long time for the page to load? I gave up on it. Will try later.

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Threads
Did it take a long time for the page to load? I gave up on it. Will try later.

i just tried it and got it loaded in less than a minute. your score must have been lower than mine. j/k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts