Face it, you're getting old.

It is sad hanging out with your divorced buddies trying to recapture their lost years in a mid life crises.

Umm, yeah dude. I am kind of done with the bar scene and taking home different chicks. I was doing this while you were playing house. Now I want to be in bed by 10pm

It might be time to face it, you're not as cool as you used to be.

It is sad hanging out with your divorced buddies trying to recapture their lost years in a mid life crises.

Umm, yeah dude. I am kind of done with the bar scene and taking home different chicks. I was doing this while you were playing house. Now I want to be in bed by 10pm

It might be time to face it, you're not as cool as you used to be.

You stay up until 10? Damn.

I feel that pain. I have collapsed arches. I'm on my feet 12-13 hours a day. It pisses me off my feet slow me down some days.

I’ve got a really high joint for the big toe just above the instep. There’s days I’ll stand up and it hurts so bad you want to cry.

And then there’s the spare tire reminding you that you can’t eat shit like you used to.

And the pants you wore 30 years ago are 8” too short in the waist.

Last edited:
I’ve got a really high joint for the big to just above the instep. There’s days I’ll stand up and it hurts so bad you want to cry.

And then there’s the spare tire reminding you that you can eat shit like you used to.

And the pants you wore 30 years ago are 8” too short in the waist.
And then you head in to work on Sunday night and you get to thinking did you lock the house up when you left. And you are 100% sure you did (I mean why wouldn’t you?) But you still turn around and drive 30 minutes to check because it will drive you nuts all week if you don’t.

And then you head in to work on Sunday night and you get to thinking did you lock the house up when you left. And you are 100% sure you did (I mean why wouldn’t you?) But you still turn around and drive 30 minutes to check because it will drive you nuts all week if you don’t.
Turning the coffee maker off is my thing.

Did I? Is my house gonna burn down? How fast does my insurance pay out? Maybe I should chance it. Nah better not I have leftovers in the fridge.

Last night a rest area was full so I parked on the shoulder of the ramp at a slight angle.

As I was sitting on the bunk this morning putting myself together I coughed while reaching for something and pulled a muscle in the left side of my back. It hurt like hell. All day.

I think I moved my arm all of 9 inches too.

Awesome.
Was it one of those Wyoming shoulders..

Those only actually graded to like a Mini Cooper size..

In the middle of nowhere they think they put up a No Parking sign and abuncha Reflector Stakes that's gonna stop "Shoulder Camping"..

Most of the signs and reflector stakes been runover afew times already before ya got there.

Ya know @Sinister I know that feeling of uneven parking and it sets one off enough they cannot even get a good rest .

Federal Government should "Mandate" wide straight shoulders a semi can park on or Withhold their Federal Highway Funding

Was it one of those Wyoming shoulders..

Those only actually graded to like a Mini Cooper size..

In the middle of nowhere they think they put up a No Parking sign and abuncha Reflector Stakes that's gonna stop "Shoulder Camping"..

Most of the signs and reflector stakes been runover afew times already before ya got there.

Ya know @Sinister I know that feeling of uneven parking and it sets one off enough they cannot even get a good rest .

Federal Government should "Mandate" wide straight shoulders a semi can park on or Withhold their Federal Highway Funding
Minnesota.

If I'm in Wyoming I'm lost.

Sleeping with your legs slightly elevated makes it easier for blood to return to your heart and can help lower blood pressure but I never think to reverse my bedding.

Minnesota.

Sleeping with your legs slightly elevated makes it easier for blood to return to your heart and can help lower blood pressure but I never think to reverse my bedding.
I
Minnesota.

Don't sweat it pal

Ya ain't Too Old until ya went to an Auction had afew beers and buy a Canoe..

Well, the optimism of youth is completely gone, Gone!

I often wondered as a young buck, why older fella's had lost their optimism and seemed to completely give up.

Because, if this is all there is, I give up too. I am relatively happy but, Lifestyles of the rich and famous is probably completely out of reach.
How I know I'm getting to be a geezer..

Was at the store a couple of nice college hotties sure I took a look..

But found myself attracted more to a 50 something in the checkout line who looked "really" good for her age

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread