Politics Election Predictions based on Yard Signs. (1 Viewer)

Nomad1

Forum
Threads
Jorgensen has done a great job of raising awareness of Libertarian issues.

But her and Spike pissed away my vote by supporting BLM after we found out its a communist radical group, while they were still burning down Portland.

Theres no room for dialog with that bullshit, and anyone who has not separated themselves from a terrorist organization can only be grouped with it.
I really think that is just about trying to get enough votes to get federal election funding and a chance at being included in debates.
It's also a good way to get votes away from Biden.

Nomad1

Forum
Threads
Do you live near an insane asylum that recently closed down? 🤔
No. Most of them are not in my area. My state is very red. This is over most of the country. I don't do the West Coast or Northeast if possible. although I have been sitting in Philly for 24 hours waiting to be unloaded.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
This is a bit odd, but.......

the neighorhood I moved away from last year when we bought our house has quite a few houses with Biden signs. Very few Trump signs.

Duck

Talks to Mice
Premium
Threads
This is a bit odd, but.......

the neighorhood I moved away from last year when we bought our house has quite a few houses with Biden signs. Very few Trump signs.
Good that you left. Lefties are shitty people. Always gotta lock your doors and keep a chastity belt on your dog when they're around.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Good that you left. Lefties are shitty people. Always gotta lock your doors and keep a chastity belt on your dog when they're around.

It's not normal, though. That is my point. You would not expect to see many democrat signs there.

Even houses with Biden signs beside republican signs for other elections.

SueAnn

Staff member
Premium
Threads
Today I drove through Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia and North Carolina and all I saw was Trump signs. I haven't seen any Biden signs.

Hillbilly Canuck

Threads
I did a couple trips in and out of northern Ohio last week and it actually looked pretty even.

Last edited:

Duck

Talks to Mice
Premium
Threads
I have only seen one Biden sign around here and it's at a single wide mobile home in a crappy little trailer park. So I guess it's the meth affecting his judgment.

Everyone should be writing down the addresses of the houses with Biden signs though. That way if the democrats cause a collapse in the food supply, we know which houses to raid first.

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Premium
Threads
I really think that is just about trying to get enough votes to get federal election funding and a chance at being included in debates.
It's also a good way to get votes away from Biden.
Good idear in theory...oftentimes don't work that way though. Could wind up pullin votes from Trump too

Aint that how we wound up with the impeached disbarred pervert?

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Premium
Supporter
Threads
Say @Sinister just wondering ...

Do ya know anyone who actually changed their minds based upon campaign signs in a yard or a country field..

Personally all I can think of is a name I never heard of and Googled It..

Afew of em I actually voted for too

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
Threads
Say @Sinister just wondering ...

Do ya know anyone who actually changed their minds based upon campaign signs in a yard or a country field..

Personally all I can think of is a name I never heard of and Googled It..

Afew of em I actually voted for too
One one hand, these past two presidencies have been historic for a bunch of reasons.

One of them has been that seemingly out of nowhere, everyone seems to think they need to display their next vote. Stickers on the back windows of pickup trucks tell us every opinion the driver has. Even what firearms he might own, so potential burglars can follow him to his house, then return when he's not home and steal those guns and sell them on the street.

Seriously. Does anyone even realize that endlessly broadcasting information is not a good idea anymore?

Flags flown off the back of vehicles seven days a week. Ive never seen that before either.

I guess showing support for something is everyones right, but in the end, nobody cares about anyones opinion.

But no. I dont know anyone whose ever looked at a sign and based a vote on that.

In Wisconsin I've seen four giant REPUBLICANS FOR BIDEN signs. I'm tempted to visit the PAC website, but what the hell for?

There are exactly ZERO swing voters from Biden to Trump. You might find an undecided amongst Trump and Jorgenson, the Libertarian.

You might find an undecided between Biden and whatever communist the Greens are running.

But Trump supporters are for Trump, and Biden for Biden.

Personally I think the election is already decided for Trump. Like a SLAM DUNK for Trump.

The greatest hurdle will be the corruption and violence sewn by democrats after the election. Theyve already told us their plans. Biden has 600 lawyers lined up waiting to contest it.

It takes ten years to get general mail in voting correct. Several states already do it. These Democrats want it overnight, rife with fraud and security issues.

They have no moral compass and the end justifies the means to them. Power is all they seek.

I also think the second American Civil War is already underway, and a smoldering burn.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Premium
Supporter
Threads
One one hand, these past two presidencies have been historic for a bunch of reasons.

One of them has been that seemingly out of nowhere, everyone seems to think they need to display their next vote. Stickers on the back windows of pickup trucks tell us every opinion the driver has. Even what firearms he might own, so potential burglars can follow him to his house, then return when he's not home and steal those guns and sell them on the street.

Seriously. Does anyone even realize that endlessly broadcasting information is not a good idea anymore?

Flags flown off the back of vehicles seven days a week. Ive never seen that before either.

I guess showing support for something is everyones right, but in the end, nobody cares about anyones opinion.

But no. I dont know anyone whose ever looked at a sign and based a vote on that.

In Wisconsin I've seen four giant REPUBLICANS FOR BIDEN signs. I'm tempted to visit the PAC website, but what the hell for?

There are exactly ZERO swing voters from Biden to Trump. You might find an undecided amongst Trump and Jorgenson, the Libertarian.

You might find an undecided between Biden and whatever communist the Greens are running.

But Trump supporters are for Trump, and Biden for Biden.

Personally I think the election is already decided for Trump. Like a SLAM DUNK for Trump.

The greatest hurdle will be the corruption and violence sewn by democrats after the election. Theyve already told us their plans. Biden has 600 lawyers lined up waiting to contest it.

It takes ten years to get general mail in voting correct. Several states already do it. These Democrats want it overnight, rife with fraud and security issues.

They have no moral compass and the end justifies the means to them. Power is all they seek.

I also think the second American Civil War is already underway, and a smoldering burn.
After all these RIOTS ..

I may not "Respect" Donald Trump although I'm "Voting" Trump..

He is a "Despicable" Human Being in my Opinion and a Pathological "LIAR"..

Nonetheless when our CITIES were BURNING ..

Donald Trump even came to Kenosha to "Support" Law Enforcement..

Joe Biden and Kammy Harris all in for "Looters" and BLM..

Now @Sinister mark those words in about 6 weeks and see how it play across the Midwest..

Even though I'm currently "Fib"...grew up on the Southside of Milwaukee

Users who are viewing this thread