Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Shoulder gotten better?

Hadn't talked about it, but I screwed mine up a couple months ago. I blame @mndriver. Only because he met me a few minutes after it happened.

Didn't think much of it at the time, did it while replacing a fuel filter really quickly out in the cold. Felt something feel like it tore. Just made it worse for the next few weeks working, then at home trying to do things as if it was fine. Finally let the wife do the heavy lifting around here for a few days, and actually put the arm in a sling off and on for the past couple weeks. Turned out to be a blessing that I shut down a couple weeks ago to let this thing heal. Still not 100%, but good enough to drive an auto shift next week.

Shoulder gotten better?

Hadn't talked about it, but I screwed mine up a couple months ago. I blame @mndriver. Only because he met me a few minutes after it happened.

Didn't think much of it at the time, did it while replacing a fuel filter really quickly out in the cold. Felt something feel like it tore. Just made it worse for the next few weeks working, then at home trying to do things as if it was fine. Finally let the wife do the heavy lifting around here for a few days, and actually put the arm in a sling off and on for the past couple weeks. Turned out to be a blessing that I shut down a couple weeks ago to let this thing heal. Still not 100%, but good enough to drive an auto shift next week.
It's been improving since I've been using it for more than just wheel holding (IOW strengthening) but I don't think it'll ever get to a pre-injury state. My collarbone is basically dislodged.

Shoulder gotten better?

What were you really doing in the rest area?

Wait don't answer that

BTW my dad helped out. He insisted on putting these belts on for me. Water pump was near shredded but noticed the others weren't so great either. So now all 5 up top are brand new.

Alternator belts way down low already looked newish but I've got new ones coming anyway just in case. They're separate from the rest.

7 belts in all.20210115_133623.jpg

BTW my dad helped out. He insisted on putting these belts on for me. Water pump was near shredded but noticed the others weren't so great either. So now all 5 up top are brand new.

Alternator belts way down low already looked newish but I've got new ones coming anyway just in case. They're separate from the rest.

7 belts in all.View attachment 76969
Did you write all those numbers down?

I think it's because their safety guy/department is there. Only reason I can think of. Kinda surprised me too since they're out of Virginia and run us on PA tags.
In like flynn
gl

Ok I give up. Looked at DDI website read some reviews, saw the pros and cons
even backed track here a tad.

What the hell does DDI stand for!! :throwfit:

Direct Divergence Intermodal was the closest thing I found, no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread