Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

My socket and dog bone collar neck beard potato salad special wrench thing should be here tomorrow so there's no harm in trying it.

Don’t you think it would be worth a try before you put all that money into new tires? Asking for a friend.
Well until someone told me not to because it'll burn up my bearings, I was gonna.

If you read back a little, I had to fend off this whole spiel about how I'm just a other mega on a small scale if I do that and I need to be better than that as an O/O and yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.

I forget who said it but someone said they wouldn't run it until it was fully resolved. I said don't ever work for Schneider then and that's when the aforementioned attacks came.

Is it time to ditch the forum again and go it alone in the real world with shit like that? I dunno maybe.

Well until someone told me not to because it'll burn up my bearings, I was gonna.

If you read back a little, I had to fend off this whole spiel about how I'm just a other mega on a small scale if I do that and I need to be better than that as an O/O and yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah.

I forget who said it but someone said they wouldn't run it until it was fully resolved.
I have an idea,just try it and don’t tell anyone.

I have an idea,just try it and don’t tell anyone.
Trying to give respect to the folks who claim to know what they're talking about.

It shakes real bad so something needs done and the high spots on the one tire tell me it's not likely to come back. The flats are really low.

I need to get some boards under the front drive so I can get it off the ground and see what it looks like. Then I'll have a better idea what my options are. If those tires are perfect, then my flat spots aren't actually from sitting. That means I only need 4 tires.

I couldn't get it off the ground earlier because it's currently sunk into the ground too far to get the jack under and I need to make up some ramps.

Yeah basically. Everybody got an opinion. I'm gonna jack it up again when I have my socket and do a little rotating. If it smooths out bobtail then it should be okay with a load.

It's pretty damned intolerable as it is so something definitely needs done.
I had a 2007 Volvo given to me brand new. 225 miles on it.

Damn thing had a shake when it was bobtail. Rode smooth when I had a trailer on, even an empty one.

:dunno:

I don't stop buy here every single day..

But I shall tell ya this..

When I see a "Pumpkin" I imagine is that @Electric Chicken and I be mellow and throw down some "Road Respect" ..

Because I think in my mind might just be yourself
I dunno maybe I'm just getting "Old" & Wise now..

About a Decade ago at the Grain Elevator those trucks wernt SET..

DOING 75 mph down the 294 tollway..

My "Attitude" then is ya won't MOVE..

ILL bring that Timpte Hopper just "enough" to the Line..

Ya either back OFF afew mph or I'm gonna cut ya off "Prison Rape Style"..

By that I mean won't Touch me ..

You'll Peel Off 1st and I'm gonna FLORR IT..

These days though every other truck has DASH CAM..

I dunno maybe I'm just getting "Old" & Wise now..

About a Decade ago at the Grain Elevator those trucks wernt SET..

DOING 75 mph down the 294 tollway..

My "Attitude" then is ya won't MOVE..

ILL bring that Timpte Hopper just "enough" to the Line..

Ya either back OFF afew mph or I'm gonna cut ya off "Prison Rape Style"..

By that I mean won't Touch me ..

You'll Peel Off 1st and I'm gonna FLORR IT..

These days though every other truck has DASH CAM..
To be "Completely" Honest..

I am absolutely "Ashamed" of my "Former" Ways..

But running the Back 2 Back Channahon then later Joliet 2/3 turns per day..

Drive "Anybody" half Insane..

That's why I only do "OTR" now..

Back home folks ask me get a "Local" Job..

**** that ya may as well be OUT there..

Sure ya "Home" everynoght" but they want your WEEKENDS Too..

Heck on the BIG ROAD Cross Country..

Got Twice the "Leisure" Time Belive or Not

When I see a "Pumpkin" I imagine is that @Electric Chicken and I be mellow and throw down some "Road Respect" ..
You'll have to remember his red Ford. Which I hope he names Robert... 🤔

Because he ain't gonna be driving fleet maintained junk piles any more. He's got himself a real truck and he's fixing it up and making it his own. Not just his own because his name is on the title, I mean his own because he's going to know that truck inside out from working on it himself. Doing as many repairs as he can himself instead of farming it out to some "tech" at a shop.

I can't help but respect that.

There's a lot to be said about the way he's doing this. Fixing up an older truck mostly with his own two hands instead of signing a piece of paper at some dealership. As a hands-on type myself, I just can't help but respect that.

And I'm not the only one who's picked up on this. He's got a little bit of a following on here I've noticed. We all want this endeavor of his to succeed and I really like seeing these more experienced hands giving him helpful advice. It's actually what this forum is about. He's got a lot of us rooting for him.

Because he ain't gonna be driving fleet maintained junk piles any more. He's got himself a real truck and he's fixing it up and making it his own. Not just his own because his name is on the title, I mean his own because he's going to know that truck inside out from working on it himself. Doing as many repairs as he can himself instead of farming it out to some "tech" at a shop.

There's a lot to be said about the way he's doing this. Fixing up an older truck mostly with his own two hands instead of signing a piece of paper at some dealership. As a hands-on type myself, I just can't help but respect that.

And I'm not the only one who's picked up on this. He's got a little bit of a following on here I've noticed. We all want this endeavor of his to succeed and I really like seeing these more experienced hands giving him helpful advice. It's actually what this forum is about. He's got a lot of us rooting for him.

I dunno man..

Understand I'm a crazy former "Drug Addict "Ex-Con"..

Nonetheless as much as I bitch and complain my "Family" was generally good but threw me me on my @$$ in the Cold..

Later I redeemed myself even got "married" finally made my folks Grandparents..

Worked any freaking job I could find even donated my Plasma..

Finally I hit the 'Gravy" Train at Wisconsin Workforce Development..

Back in the day Unemployment , Food Stamps , and Energy Assistance were based "upon" being ENGAGED..

After the Plant closed could find another job unless I wanted to McDonald's and they only offered Part Time On a floating schedule...

I had talked to a Social Worker..

She said "UpGrade" your Skills..

Ended up in Trucking School through Workforce grant

Awww. Where's my love emoji. Lol.

I got cuts on my hands the ****er's really mine now and the price doubled. 😂

Hell no ! unless the damn tires are bouncing a foot off the ground ! or the bearings are loose or flaking.
I think the point being is on a PreTrip check the Wheel oil..top her off..

Back at Dejnos Wood Products blew a Wheel Seal..

Was rolling into Rockford about 2 miles from my delivery ..

Had several 4 wheelers Honking at me..

Finally at the Red Light this guys like Eh your Trailer Wheel about to fly off..

Wow...

Turned and pulled off on shoulder...

Bolts were striped was just "Barely" still there..

Called Company and Send Road Service..

He had Rim but could only pack with GREASE..

Needed Permission but explained the GREASE is sufficient infact Outlast HUB OIL..

But he still gotta ask em..

What I think is a damn "Miricale" is that I loaded in Chippewa Falls made is 300 some miles ..

On I 90/94 then 39/90 had that wheel FLEW OFF could've KILLED Somebody

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread