Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

You can only do two 30 mile runs a day? How slow are you.

That's more like 4-5 up in this area.
I’m real slow. Like lazy slow.

Like, someone offers me $3.12/mile on 2 30 mile runs - I whine and complain and ask why I can’t just do one a day for $20/mile.

I’m real slow. Like lazy slow.

Like, someone offers me $3.12/mile on 2 30 mile runs - I whine and complain and ask why I can’t just do one a day for $20/mile.
I ran 8 loads a day back when I had a pre-nanny Schneider truck. At $48 a load plus $10 for empties plus 40 cents every mile driven and another $35 every loaded trip over 100 miles I was banking.

Then they gave me a truck that beeps and tells them every time you damn near roll it over and my earnings went to shit and the fun ended.

I mean I could make up numbers if you want. You would only know I'm lying because I said I am. 😃👍

I'd be getting 73% of $2400 to run 49 miles each way and I ain't got no panties on, dwivah. 😂
Thought once bout quittin my job to pick up a daycab like you got and run nice and easy sticks and bricks

All the research I did said I wouldnt make any more than Im makin now as a company hand. That made it seem not worth it

Thought once bout quittin my job to pick up a daycab like you got and run nice and easy sticks and bricks

All the research I did said I wouldnt make any more than Im makin now as a company hand. That made it seem not worth it.

I mean this whole endeavor could blow up in my face. It's a calculated risk but still a risk.

I just feel like the odds are in my favor if I don't have a truck payment. And if it does all blow up, my credit won't be affected because I won't be watching a repo truck take my rig, and I'll still have the rig to sell or try again later.

I mean this whole endeavor could blow up in my face. It's a calculated risk but still a risk.

I just feel like the odds are in my favor if I don't have a truck payment. And if it does all blow up, my credit won't be affected because I won't be watching a repo truck take my rig, and I'll still have the rig to sell or try again later.
Goin into bidness for yerself is always gonna be a risk, but if you got the knowhow and the drive to keep that ol horse runnin, aint much reason why it shoudnt work for ya

If it don't work out, you've got the core to make one good-looking RV!

Anyway finally got around to converting the washer fluid from foot pump to electric. Have a blockage somewhere preventing flow to the windshield but I'll get the cowl off and figure that out.

Might have burned the cheap Chinese pump out already though trying to get it to flow. Apparently it can't handle much resistance. I was hoping it could push out whatever is in there.

No big deal to replace though. I put it on the firewall for easy access.

Anyway finally got around to converting the washer fluid from foot pump to electric. Have a blockage somewhere preventing flow to the windshield but I'll get the cowl off and figure that out.

Might have burned the cheap Chinese pump out already though trying to get it to flow. Apparently it can't handle much resistance. I was hoping it could push out whatever is in there.

No big deal to replace though. I put it on the firewall for easy access.
Try running some white vinegar thru it.

I stand corrected. It still whines but doesn't draw. Got another pump on order along with a better button situation. It's just on a toggle for now since that's what I had. It'll get a momentary push button.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread