Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Electric Chicken

Premium
Keep on pretending...

You haven't made one cent with your hobby truck. Got an annual on that thing yet?
Why are you starting shit all of a sudden? Anyone can go into debt. You're bashing my work and desire to stay out of it.

I can take and make jokes but this level of nonsense is uncalled for. You and I both know it wasn't ready when I bought it. You and I both know my shoulder is ****ed. But I'm working on this thing with the energy I can muster after years of working in constant pain and the pure exhaustion that created. I'm STILL exhausted overall. I'm still in constant pain. I'm not even accepting benefits yet. I don't have the energy to deal with those people.

So I give it a few hours here and there. Then I rest. I'm no invalid but I have to swing heavy on the rest and light on the work.

Maybe there's more wrong with me than just my shoulder. I don't know. I can't make a full time job of fixing up this truck. If I could I'd still be running around for Pumpkin. I did that until the day I literally could not. The money was great.

I'm sorry you're not pleased with my progress and extra sorry that I refused debt to get something shiny to make you happy.

It is what it is.

You bash me and my project but what are you doing? You're driving around presumably in good health. Big deal. I used to do that too.

I envy you. Unless you have a truck payment. Heck I envy my old self.

Last edited:

Electric Chicken

Premium
Looks like you mixed Heinz Ketchup with Hunt's Catsup. 🤔
At least you didn't say French's Mustard. There's still some "optional" eg for looks but not for inspection body work I can do on the lower areas. I thought maybe I'd just run a tape line the whole way around the bend where it's already at and fix & paint from there down if I can gather energy.

This truck must have been a cheap older respray because the new bomb does look like the door pockets.

Duck

Talks to Mice
Supporter
Why are you starting shit all of a sudden? Anyone can go into debt. You're bashing my work and desire to stay out of it.

I can take and make jokes but this level of nonsense is uncalled for. You and I both know it wasn't ready when I bought it. You and I both know my shoulder is ****ed. But I'm working on this thing with the energy I can muster after years of working in constant pain and the pure exhaustion that created. I'm STILL exhausted overall. I'm still in constant pain. I'm not even accepting benefits yet. I don't have the energy to deal with those people.

So I give it a few hours here and there. Then I rest. I'm no invalid but I have to swing heavy on the rest and light on the work.

Maybe there's more wrong with me than just my shoulder. I don't know. I can't make a full time job of fixing up this truck. If I could I'd still be running around for Pumpkin. I did that until the day I literally could not. The money was great.

I'm sorry you're not pleased with my progress and extra sorry that I refused debt to get something shiny to make you happy.

It is what it is.

You bash me and my project but what are you doing? You're driving around presumably in good health. Big deal. I used to do that too.

That's why I had Mike get rid of my thread detailing my workshop project. Mainly GAnthony dumping shit all over it but IP too. It gets old.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Premium

It is what it is.

OK... I'll go take my Freightliner wreck from the factory, and grab another $4.80/mile load this afternoon. Dont be mean to me! Its only a dugusting Crapcadia.

Electric Chicken

Premium
OK... I'll go take my Freightliner wreck from the factory, and grab another $4.80/mile load this afternoon. Dont be mean to me! Its only a dugusting Crapcadia.
I don't really have anything against Cascadias but since that's what Schneider uses it's the last thing I want to be in, let alone make a payment on.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Premium
No doubt. I can take some but I don't think either one of them has ever taken on a serious project in their life. If they did they wouldn't be so quick with the derision.
hate to burst yer bubble, but i own an 1860, 3 family Victorian home, in a historic district, and have to comply with the historical district rules. that's a serious project on a daily basis.

in my younger days, i blue-printed and built Ford, and Chevy engines for local racers. as well as rewire many cars/light trucks, that either caught fire or had other electrical issues.

i kinda have an idea on how some projects are serious.