Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Electric Chicken

Premium
Picked up a few extra dollars delivering to the USPS DC while being parked at home by 10am. Left the house at 6 and didn't crack 60mph on purpose the entire time.

Appointment was for 8am, I was out at 8:08am.

Couldn't live on it by itself but when you're saving up for a 13 speed, it helps without being much effort.

Electric Chicken

Premium
Heated convex mirrors from the same company went from 1-2 months backorder to in stock Wednesday. So I ordered two.

Heat aside, there's a clarity differential and I'll be damned if I'ma run mismatch any longer than I have to.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
What were you? And what are you now? I don't think anyone knows.
Back in the 80's he was the serial killer they based the Hannibal Lecter character on.

He used to kill people and eat their brains.

One time he killed a census worker and ate his liver with fava beans and some chianti.

They gave him 12 consecutive life sentences plus 122 years in prison.

But they let him out early for good behavior. (blue state)

i was NEVER Glenn8569...you dumbass.
I didn't want to post the REAL 4 digit number in case you're using it for your bank cart pin number.

Please don't eat me. 🥺

GAnthony

Retired or will I retire?
Premium
Back in the 80's he was the serial killer they based the Hannibal Lecter character on.

He used to kill people and eat their brains.

One time he killed a census worker and ate his liver with fava beans and some chianti.

They gave him 12 consecutive life sentences plus 122 years in prison.

But they let him out early for good behavior. (blue state)

I didn't want to post the REAL 4 digit number in case you're using it for your bank cart pin number.

Please don't eat me. 🥺
nah, my bank card PIN number is, 3592.....

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
i was NEVER Glenn8569...you dumbass.
Glenn8963

I found a folder on my laptop where I did forum related photoshop stuff years ago.

There's a subfolder named Glenn8963 but the only thing in it is a picture of a Ravioli can, a picture of Hannibal Lecter, and this:

newspaper2.jpg

That Asian toddler used to be your avatar

Users who are viewing this thread