Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

So I did an easy 3 loads. Left the house at 6:30am and parked in my driveway by 2:15pm. Two lives and then one drop and bobtail home.

I did not make a ton of money. However, I felt like I did nothing because I kinda did nothing and grossed *enough* for 8 hours of effort.
yer on your way to becoming, PA's newest millionaire.....

Apparently dispatch likes that I took less than 19 minutes from gate to parking and sending BOL delivery confirmation at the one customer today. I'm going 4 more times tomorrow. Drop and hook.

I'm screwed fuelistically if they have no empties but I make out decent if they have one for each delivery.

It's the difference between $5.40 a mile and only $2.70 a mile for the loop.

Apparently dispatch likes that I took less than 19 minutes from gate to parking and sending BOL delivery confirmation at the one customer today. I'm going 4 more times tomorrow. Drop and hook.

I'm screwed fuelistically if they have no empties but I make out decent if they have one for each delivery.

It's the difference between $5.40 a mile and only $2.70 a mile for the loop.
I am no O/O but I would say even $2.70 a mile is still pretty good, Especially with a paid off truck.

As a side note, I was a little concerned with my shoulder and the 5th wheel but that's absolutely no problem to yank on. Since it doesn't have the suction of an automatic release, it's easier than the Schneider trucks were, and you don't even have to yank it as far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread