Duck Pond Redneckery

Works now, had to reinstall the addon to get anything to work.

Cool now fix the SuperIgnore so I can put AllabouttheBolsheviks back into his gulag.
That's not coming back. Too many addons are creating too many server level issues due to incompatibility with each other.

Super Ignore feature will be replaced by Super Moderator feature 3000.

Stock ignore feature still intact though to prevent need of Super Moderator Feature 3000 if used properly.

It's January.

Northern Illinois.

You can't buy a snow shovel at Menards but you can get seeds for your garden. Oh and the "seasonal" section is full of camping gear.

🙄

An offering from the cat.

20210115_085753.jpg

It's still alive.

I should take it outside and drop a brick on it to end its suffering but it's snowing.

It's January.

Northern Illinois.

You can't buy a snow shovel at Menards but you can get seeds for your garden. Oh and the "seasonal" section is full of camping gear.

🙄
So buy a snow shovel in July then like I did.

Oh wait forgot that I'm boycotting Menards because they threw me out last summer for not having a face diaper .

Go to Farm n Fleet instead

Oh wait forgot that I'm boycotting Menards because they threw me out last summer for not having a face diaper .

When I was working on restoring the barn I walked around Menards all the time without a mask. Nobody said anything.

Farm & Fleet posted a little old granny as a mask patrol bouncer, and they had free disposable masks on the table she sat at. I think that's a good strategy if you're required by the state dictator to enforce the masks. Nobody is going to give a little old granny a hard time.

that's pretty much what i do, when i need my winter supplies. July, August, September, is the best time for me to buy shovels, kitty litter or "zip-zorb" or "speedi-dri", windshield washer fluid, de-icers. when i want new power equipment, i always go to the dealer and lay down a payment for delivery in september/october.

kinda hard to find snow removal equipment in the dead of winter.

that's pretty much what i do, when i need my winter supplies. July, August, September, is the best time for me to buy shovels, kitty litter or "zip-zorb" or "speedi-dri", windshield washer fluid, de-icers. when i want new power equipment, i always go to the dealer and lay down a payment for delivery in september/october.

kinda hard to find snow removal equipment in the dead of winter.
It's like they don't expect the inferior quality Chinese garbage they sell to break in the middle of winter.

It's like people are too stupid to realize you need that stuff on hand BEFORE you have a foot of white bullshit laying on the driveway.
Every snow shovel I've seen in a long time around here is either plastic or its made of beer can metal.

I have a good one but can't use it on gravel. Just the sidewalks.

But if someone's cheap plastic shovel breaks? They're screwed because the stores are retarded.

I happened to notice the section in the middle of the store where shovels used to be is now full of seeds and garden stuff.

I bet if I looked, they probably don't have any hats or gloves either.

Every snow shovel I've seen in a long time around here is either plastic or its made of beer can metal.

But if someone's cheap plastic shovel breaks? They're screwed because the stores are retarded.

I happened to notice the section in the middle of the store where shovels used to be is now full of seeds and garden stuff.

I figured it was because every time there's a little snow they all panic and make a run on everything like southerners with the milk and bread or you know
......toilet paper.

i actually have right now, 7 snow shovels. they are all plastic. one or 2 breaks? i buy new ones the following year.

I got 3 shovels one of those big 2 hand scoops that's also good for pushing a kid or two on and a small snow blower that was recently given to me. Need to drain the tank and put a proper 2 cycle mix in it and probably a fuel filter. Smokes like a locomotive and won't stay running.

I got 3 shovels one of those big 2 hand scoops that's also good for pushing a kid or two on and a small snow blower that was recently given to me. Need to drain the tank and put a proper 2 cycle mix in it and probably a fuel filter. Smokes like a locomotive and won't stay running.
yeah, i have 2, 2 stroke throwers. i use whatever 2 stroke oil either the dealer sells, or at the local lowe's/home depot.

there could be too much of an oil to gas mix. i'd suggest maybe too, replacing the spark plug. i changed mine out about 3 years ago, with those 3E types found at lowes.

i also use premium gasoline, at least the 92 octane.

for storage, i let the tank run dry, put it away. no need to replace the spark plug or even remove it.

i also use Stabil along with the oil/gas mix, and a product that cuts the damaging effects of ethanol that is in many gasolines, as that crap, WILL eat thru your plastic fuel lines......and that ain't no fun to replace...!!!!

i find that "anti-ethanol" chemical at most automotive parts stores.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread