Drinking beers

I modified a old fridge into a kegerator. Had the draw handle on the fridge door. Kept a 1/4 keg in there plus some cans for back up just in case. Ice cold too. That lasted a couple years and then the wife put the squeeze on it. :confused:

I don't know why. :biggrin-2:
I was looking at making one of those but I gave up on the idea. About 15 years ago they used to sell these mini KEGS they called BUBBAS they were 5 liters, they were great!:thumbsup:
I think the only ones still selling them is Heineken.

I was looking at making one of those but I gave up on the idea. About 15 years ago they used to sell these mini KEGS they called BUBBAS they were 5 liters, they were great!:thumbsup:
I think the only ones still selling them is Heineken.

If this conversation took place 15 years then I’d be saying “Dude you have to do this!” :biggrin-2:

I modified a old fridge into a kegerator. Had the draw handle on the fridge door. Kept a 1/4 keg in there plus some cans for back up just in case. Ice cold too. That lasted a couple years and then the wife put the squeeze on it. :confused:

I don't know why. :biggrin-2:
had one myself years ago but to many "friends" were helping themselves without putting any money in the donation jar to cover costs so I 86th it

If this conversation took place 15 years then I’d be saying “Dude you have to do this!” :biggrin-2:
I ended up getting a small fridge with a glass door and LED lights that I could put my cans of beer in, but still, that does not have the same flare as having a Keg and a tap.:(

Dave,sometimes those gals just don`t have a sense of humor...
come on girls,lighten up,it`s just a kegerator

my old buddy had a fridge in his outbuilding
his wife cut the cord,more than once

snip!
That's the ultimate cut-off!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread