Truckers Health Do masks Help With Coronavirus?

Do Masks Help With Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Do mask work ?

Yes and No.

Yes a high quality medical grade mask properly fitted to your face will protect you at least somewhat.

But most people you see in public are wearing a piece of cloth that is practically useless and won’t protect you a bit.

Heard on the radio yesterday that 85% of confirmed cases have been from people that claim to regularly wear mask.

I haven’t stopped working or going out in public and I haven’t gotten it. My wife has been tested twice and she’s negative so if she had it I’d have it as we don’t social distance from each other.

I just carry hand sanitizer with me and stay away from people as much as possible. So far so good.

I think they are just trying their best to prevent the spread of it. :dunno:
I think they're just idiots parroting what they've been told by the politicians and the worthless quacks like Fauci whom they park in front of the TV cameras.

My sister is one of those types. Acts like it's the bubonic plague. Mainly just for attention since the media labeled all medical personnel as super brave front line combat soldiers to be respected and admired by all.. 🙄

This picture describes how my stupid sister sees herself as a nurse:

Washington-Crossing-Delaware-River-in-1776-by-Emanuel-Leutze-Painting-Print-on-Canvas.jpg

I think they're just idiots parroting what they've been told by the politicians and the worthless quacks like Fauci whom they park in front of the TV cameras.

My sister is one of those types. Acts like it's the bubonic plague. Mainly just for attention since the media labeled all medical personnel as super brave front line combat soldiers to be respected and admired by all.. 🙄

This picture describes how my stupid sister sees herself as a nurse:

View attachment 72768
You love your sister. I won't tell anyone. :biggrin-2:

My take on the situation is simple. It is biggest plate of bullshit the American people have ever been fed, and it truly scares me the way people have rushed to the buffet line. Here is a real convoluted thought. How about starting to build your immune system by eating half way right. Shoving a slice of nasty ass pizza in your mouth and calling it supper then running around with a mask on your face ain’t going to help shit. Aside from mask or no mask, look at the cdc figures! Last I saw, we are at 4 tenths of 1 percent passed and present infections. That means 99 and 6 tenths of us are fine. And the final note, you don’t shut the whole ****in country down on 4 tenths of 1 percent!!

How about starting to build your immune system by eating half way right. Shoving a slice of nasty ass pizza in your mouth and calling it supper then running around with a mask on your face ain’t going to help
:clap:

Debated with myself for days whether I should put up a healthful reminder page in the Truckers health section.

Forthcoming !

ty

My take on the situation is simple. It is biggest plate of bullshit the American people have ever been fed, and it truly scares me the way people have rushed to the buffet line. Here is a real convoluted thought. How about starting to build your immune system by eating half way right. Shoving a slice of nasty ass pizza in your mouth and calling it supper then running around with a mask on your face ain’t going to help shit. Aside from mask or no mask, look at the cdc figures! Last I saw, we are at 4 tenths of 1 percent passed and present infections. That means 99 and 6 tenths of us are fine. And the final note, you don’t shut the whole ****in country down on 4 tenths of 1 percent!!
I agree with you. Seeing how people reacted when I arrived in the emergency department was unbelievable. Once the hospital found out I'd been to the US, they quarantined me. All suited up, covered from head to toe and rushed me into quarantine with signs everywhere. It was horrible.

I know why I got sick. I started a new job, wasn't eating or sleeping and was very stressed. When I get to that point, I get sick. My immune system was so low, it couldn't fight off what it normally would. This is the sickest I've ever been.

I like all these posters you see everywhere about shit you should do nowadaze to keep from spreadin the Rona :rolleyes-80:

Wash your hands, sneeze and/or cough into yer elbow....

Thats all basic hygiene and common courtesy stuff people should be doin anyways

I know why I got sick. I started a new job, wasn't eating or sleeping and was very stressed. When I get to that point, I get sick. My immune system was so low, it couldn't fight off what it normally would.
Indeed!

Heathly practices in eating etc, is like buying insurance. Ya hope to never need to use it but if you got the right "coverage", youll be protected.

See yall in the health section very shortly.

Yes and no. Yes a good clean, new mask that gets changed out and worn properly can provide protection to both the wearer and others. No in that what most people wear has been sitting in their cars for months, and are unclean. This virus is outsmarting everyone, and our masks do little....but not as little as those stupid plexiglass barriers they had up during the VP debate. Couldn't stop the fly but sure stopped COVID??!

The only way this stupidity is going to end is if we all go Janet Reno on the Branch Covidians.

Everybody needs to just stop being a stupid, gullible, paranoid, obedient little sheep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread