• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Diesel pick ups

I paid to have somebody make 4 inch exhaust for it.

Even those trucks were tuned and built up
I don't want to hear about 4 inch exhaust pipes. It makes me.... angry. :mad:

:D

Mechanical engines can roll some coal.

And 4" straights sounds cherry. It was even better with 18" rhino mufflers.

Mechanical engines can roll some coal.

And 4" straights sounds cherry. It was even better with 18" rhino mufflers.
Black smoke and noise. I'd love to pull up beside some enviro-nut in a Prius or a Subaru Forester with that. Almost makes it worth all the expense just for that. :cool:

Had a buddies s10 pickup on a tandem trailer. He'd blown the tranny and we had to haul it back 150 miles to get him home.

Picture Fargo ND.

25th st underpass going south at main Ave.

Lady on my right was giving me the stink eye with that old rattler making noise next to her.

Her window was down and I stood on it when the light turned green. Filled her car with black exhaust.......

WARNING....curse words flying....

Yeah I've seen that video before.

I'd have told that lady "ya know, sometimes I think this vehicle is indeed excessive and I do think about trading it for something smaller, and more economical. But getting liberals all worked up and angry makes it worth every penny."

My F-150 actually sounds pretty mean. A 302 in a full size pickup is nothing to brag about but it does sound pretty sweet with it's exhaust system simply missing from the cat back.

It's like a Chihuahua with a Rottweiler's bark.

I'd have told that lady "ya know, sometimes I think this vehicle is indeed excessive and I do think about trading it for something smaller, and more economical. But getting liberals all worked up and angry makes it worth every penny."

When she asked whether he needed a truck like that I wish he would have told her,
As much as you need 10,000 calories a day...
LARD ASS!
There are 10 people somewhere in the world starving to death because of you!

Bet that would got her into high gear!
:)

Should've started revving it and blowing black smoke at her.

Had a buddy that would rev his bike when people would start complaining about loud pipes.

When she asked whether he needed a truck like that I wish he would have told her,
As much as you need 10,000 calories a day...
LARD ASS!
There are 10 people somewhere in the world starving to death because of you!

Bet that would got her into high gear!
:)

Bullshit I got a 2014 Silverado and have recently aqquired a 2016 Jeep Partiot "year end" clearance...

Either way I dont need to pay an extra 10/15k to blow some Black Smoke just to "prove" Im a "Real Man" n all

Bullshit I got a 2014 Silverado and have recently aqquired a 2016 Jeep Partiot "year end" clearance...

Either way I dont need to pay an extra 10/15k to blow some Black Smoke just to "prove" Im a "Real Man" n all
we know, you poop in a bag to prove that...

Drink more cranberry juice.
you know, i asked my urologist about that....

he said, it does not matter, any fluids help flush out the kidneys, even coffee.....

in fact, i do have to increase my water intake, as my late dad would get the gout. it is hereditary, something to do with uric acid.>???

so drinking more water cuts down the uric acid.

i did pass one more stone 2 weeks ago, in fact the very next day after that urologist visit...

i'd get a sharp jolt "down there"....so a stone is "going thru the pipeline".....

next day, out it comes...still got one more to go....

this after 4 visits, to smash a total of 13 i had, about 10 mm in size each.......

here is a pic, of what was the total amount i pissed out this past year....notice the larger ones that just "plopped out" with NO pain.....!!

some i pissed out, but did not have the screen to catch them, like when i was at work.....

this is the one i pissed out, the very next day after seeing my urologist, that was giving me a strong "jolt"....

i may still have one more inside, unless i passed that out, and didn't feel it...

it's been a fun year....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread