Detectives say theft investigation leads to five more trailers

Cybergal

Detectives say theft investigation leads to five more trailers
7/23/09
Police in North Carolina say an investigation into one stolen commercial truck led them to an apparent cargo theft operation.
Police in High Point, NC, recently followed up on a tip that a stolen diesel truck was parked at a specific business. While inspecting the truck, police discovered five 53-foot trailers on the property that had been stolen. In addition, detectives found more than $180,000 in stolen cargo inside the trailers and at the business.

Police arrested Brian Keith Murrow, 42, of High Point July 16 for two counts of felony possession of stolen property, nine counts of felony larceny, and four counts for altering or removing serial numbers.
Murrow was placed in the Guilford County, NC, jail under a $250,000 bond.
High Point Police Lt. Steve Myers said the investigation has revealed an additional 16 trailers were stolen and likely destroyed at the property.http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_news/Daily/2009/July09/072009/072309-03.htm

First I had heard of this, not that far from here.
I guess not much got thru during MJ media frenzy.

LOL, your in North Carolina, figured something was going on about the real MJ that I didn't know about. :)

Looks like he had a pretty good theft rackett going from sometime. Gotta wonder if there was some inside help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread