CT TRANSPORTATION

PERRY

anybody work for them or have any good or bad comments,i have a chance to start with them. i am a recent graduate and this would be my first experience with a truck company, their terminal is about 80 miles from me, should that matter or should i try to find another company that is closer, thanks

In my husband's experiences, the closer the terminal the better. For one thing, some companies don't allow you to drive the truck to your home if it is xx miles from the terminal.. Another is the closer you are to home, the more frequently you will get to swing through to visit.. At least this has been our experience.

THEY MIGHT HAVE A YARD I CAN USE THAT IS IN MY AREA,I AGREE THAT THE YARD SHOULDNT BE TOO FAR AWAY, THANK YOU

THEY MIGHT HAVE A YARD I CAN USE THAT IS IN MY AREA,I AGREE THAT THE YARD SHOULDNT BE TOO FAR AWAY, THANK YOU

Where the local yards is doesn't matter for us companies. I know a couple of companies that if you live in the west the keep you in the east and the other way around. They may have the yard close to you, and may use it as a selling point to join them. BUT getting loads to that area will always be a different matter.

yes i agree but they run south east area so i think it will help me to have a yard close by for when i do come home,i dont have the room near my house for truck n trailer,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread