• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

CRST WILL screw u over!

lonestar

Just wanted to warn everybody bout CRST. DONT SIGN WITH THEM. CRST really does mean Constantly Raping Students and Trainers. I got my CDL 3 months ago and was suppose to go to work for them. they sent me to school and upon graduating, they sent me all the way to OKC, and dropped me at orientation before even hiring me, then made me find my own way back to Houston. One hell of a hitch hike.It gets better. They put on my DAC that im under contract with them, disqualifing me from working anywhere.yet, they have no idea who i am
they have no records of me
but im still getting screwed by them. IF UR THINKING ABOUT JOINING CRST, DONT. IF U DO, DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN U.
Someone is typing...
Sending...

Curious as to what you think a big check is?
Big check is I'm not missing any loads and I'm getting my miles. I understand I'm not getting much though I'm prorated for having military experience, but at least I did my research and got what I expected to make. Plus my trainer is paying me extra out of pocket if we continue running at this pace.

Haha, I'll get a real big check eventually ya sarcastic son of a bitch. 🤙

Big check is I'm not missing any loads and I'm getting my miles. I understand I'm not getting much though I'm prorated for having military experience, but at least I did my research and got what I expected to make. Plus my trainer is paying me extra out of pocket if we continue running at this pace.

Haha, I'll get a real big check eventually ya sarcastic son of a *****. 🤙
Way to answer the question without answering the question.

That's not being sarcastic. Sarcastic would be if I asked if you would like to see my tax returns as well.

Gross income since I would have about 1.5k miles in, approx $700 for a partial week.
That’s why I would never work for CPM.

I personally know people who were screwed over by CRST. One being left to sit without dispatch for 18 days.

But as I say to everyone.

Typically where you work is what you make of it. I love TMC but I know guys who have left there that absolutely hate it with a passion. If it works for you great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread