• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

CRST says trainee didn't provide prescription stating he required a service dog

Its sad so many sorry low lifes today. Want claim any dog as a service dog. Lady last year had her dog in the restaurant. Claimed it was in case she had issues breathing. The dog would alert everyone she was not breathing? Owner was nice and seated her. Outside away from the door. She tried to take him to court. And She was Stupid enough to have her Doctor there. I hear it was priceless, when her doctor told the Judge. No ideal why she thinks she needs the dog? And she had gotten mad at him, because he would not give her a handicap placard.
I know some people need there dogs as service dogs. But when one tried to tell me that pig is there Service dog. Come on get a life. A Dog is a dog. Not there kid..
If it were my truck. Yes I might have to hire him. But it would be the biggest piece of crap on the lot. Our nation is going to the dogs..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread