Craig Dickason named Trucker Buddy of month

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Trucker Buddy Craig Dickason has been named July 2011 Trucker Buddy of the Month after being nominated by Laura Conway, a fourth grade teacher from Las Vegas, Nev.

Conway and Dickason have been working in the program since 2002 and have developed a professional relationship that encourages her students to excel in class.

“I just want to thank you for setting our class up with Dickason,” she said. “He has communicated regularly, sending pictures and post cards. The students are so excited when I share new communications from him. The Trucker Buddy program is a real asset in my classroom.”

When Dickason makes a class visit to the school, he demonstrates the utmost of professionalism and courtesy, Conway said.

“He brings gifts, tells stories and allowed the students to see inside his truck while giving them safety lessons on such areas as blind spots, seat belts and stopping distances,” she said. “Dickason believes that to develop a trusting relationship with the classroom you must be professional but enjoy listening to them too.”

Dickason is a driver for Primex Plastics and is a long time Trucker Buddy Ambassador working the Great West Truck Show many times.

Ambassadors are experienced Trucker Buddies who help give advice on the program and also help work trade shows across the country helping the program grow and get better.

full story

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread