• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

CR England

Steel Hauler

Just met a "Trainer" with CR England at a Trailer repair facility. He said they were picking up a trailer. Had two guys with him. Said they were his students.
They are OTR with 2 guys. One that would have to suck
2 he said he only been trucking 6 months. Hos is he a professional already

Partner I am right there with ya. However with no actual standards for a trainer, and no limits on how training is actually conducted you get the prize winning companies of CR England, Prime, PTL, CRST......

@Injun might remember...I think we talked about this 100 years ago...

Company called TRL used to run 3 man teams coast to coast.

One in the bunk, one driving, one in the jumpseat.

TRL became the scourge of the industry on the east coast for many reasons, and this was one.

Maybe this is the start of CRE's swan song.

Personally I think they're one of the most dangerous companies out there.

I've heard of 3 drivers for 2 trucks but never 3 in 1!

That is just.....NO!
CRE has been running two students to a single trainer in one truck for a long time. I ran into one of their setups like this not long after I started with Swift the first time. That kind of hot-cottin' is asking too much from me. I wouldn't do it.

Just met a "Trainer" with CR England at a Trailer repair facility. He said they were picking up a trailer. Had two guys with him. Said they were his students.
They are OTR with 2 guys. One that would have to suck
2 he said he only been trucking 6 months. Hos is he a professional already
and this surprises you the trainer is a newbie himself?Look around,most starter companies hire newbies to be trainers.I think all you need is three months exp.

They do no training. Just show you how the hot wires hook up (no faggoty keys in that operation ;) ) and where the jumper cables are for when she stalls.
Top drivers get a chrome plated pair of vise grips to steer with. :cool:

Gold plated after one year. ;)

And if you can do an inframe on the weekend, you get a $500 bonus. :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread