Confession of a non-trucker poser filth

moonbeast32

I won't lie, I actually thought OTR was a blast, especially the few weeks I was driving without a trainer.

But I figured that while I'm still young, I ought to set things in motion for long-term life goals. I couldn't do that in only 4 days a month.

So I asked to be put on the network operatives team. All I do is drive a there-and-back-again route 5 days a week. Home daily, weekends off.

Apparently, that means I'm not a real trucker now. And how dare I sacrifice my dignity and self-respect in order to redevelop my life? I should have known real truckers let every aspect of their characters atrophy until they are grumpy man-children who are incapable of demonstrating a mature mastery over their emotions.

Oh the gall I must possess to keep TA and Petri rewards cards in my wallet! What villainy I countenance to use the truck stop washrooms! What visions of horrible malady I must endure when I sleep in a real bed, instead of a bunk!

How can this be!? How could I let myself fall so far?

Oh, wait. I just remembered I don't care.

Apparently, that means I'm not a real trucker now. And how dare I sacrifice my dignity and self-respect in order to redevelop my life? I should have known real truckers let every aspect of their characters atrophy until they are grumpy man-children who are incapable of demonstrating a mature mastery over their emotions.

Oh the gall I must possess to keep TA and Petri rewards cards in my wallet! What villainy I countenance to use the truck stop washrooms! What visions of horrible malady I must endure when I sleep in a real bed, instead of a bunk!

I don't know where you got those ideas from. :dunno:

I won't lie, I actually thought OTR was a blast, especially the few weeks I was driving without a trainer.

But I figured that while I'm still young, I ought to set things in motion for long-term life goals. I couldn't do that in only 4 days a month.

So I asked to be put on the network operatives team. All I do is drive a there-and-back-again route 5 days a week. Home daily, weekends off.

He's bitchin'.

Just means as a driver, he's happy.

That's correct you just a TRUCK DRIVER now.

Guess what ......... Nutn wrong with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread