Closed

I've heard that but I don't believe it.
They used to have their own company owner ops until they cheaped out and sent it by rail and started using sub-contract companies like Maverick.

There was a guy around here that was a Maritime-Ontario O/O. I think they had a paint code back then, because all Maritime-Ontario trucks where blue and white in that fancy designs that they had in the 70s and 80s.

Maverick? Like the US company maverick?
Nope. They are Brampton based and they ripped off the name from Maverick in the U.S. and also ripped off the spade as their symbol.
Maverick in the U.S. should send them a cease and desist notification. Brampton Maverick is giving them a bad name.

Nope. They are Brampton based and they ripped off the name from Maverick in the U.S. and also ripped off the spade as their symbol.
Maverick in the U.S. should send them a cease and desist notification. Brampton Maverick is giving them a bad name.
The U.S. one isn't doing much better. Last I heard of Maverick was their driver that was drunk and tried to drag a step deck through the Timmies drive thru in Strathroy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread