Christmas Presents

Cerberus

In God We Trust
So share what you got from your company as a "gift". What did they so generously give to you or did they play the scrooge card ?

Mine was actually generous. Surprised me as i wasn''t expecting anything. Not only did i get home today before noon and off til wedsnesday but they gave me a new chrome coffee mug with their name on it and a 50$ gift card for the grocery store. Doesn't sound like alot but it is the thought that means more to me than anything.

Funny you should mention this.

I am looking to switch companies because I plan on moving, and yesterday I quit my current job. They had given us a Christmas bonus, and called me about an hour after I resigned, wanting the bonus back.

Funny you should mention this.

I am looking to switch companies because I plan on moving, and yesterday I quit my current job. They had given us a Christmas bonus, and called me about an hour after I resigned, wanting the bonus back.

did you tell them they had the wrong number ? lol

LOL, nah.

It just happened that the day I decide to quit, is the day they hand out bonuses that I didn't even know I was getting. I just gave it back to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread