Caterpillar seeks consolidation of class action lawsuits over ACERT engines

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
By Clarissa Hawes, Land Line staff writer

Attorneys for Caterpillar Inc. are asking a panel of federal judges to consolidate five putative class action lawsuits filed against the company over alleged defects with its C13 and C15 engines purchased between 2007 and 2010.

According to court documents, Caterpillar is requesting that the U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation consolidate and transfer the cases to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District in Florida. Paul M. Weiss’s firm, Complex Litigation Group LLC in Highland Park, Ill., represents truck and bus owners who purchased vehicles with the allegedly defective C13 and C15 engines.

full story

the epa is out of control there truly destroying this economy and destroying this country what they do is make dumb ass regulations to provide themselves with jobs. the government is the biggest polluter. hell anything goes wrong with the government its an oversight its a miss step. why is it when the government makes a mistake its an oversight or a miss step but if we miss 25 cents they fine you 30-40 bucks on that!! as far as im concerned the government is the biggest abusers of peoples rights and they don't care about peoples rights

the epa is out of control there truly destroying this economy and destroying this country what they do is make dumb *** regulations to provide themselves with jobs. the government is the biggest polluter. hell anything goes wrong with the government its an oversight its a miss step. why is it when the government makes a mistake its an oversight or a miss step but if we miss 25 cents they fine you 30-40 bucks on that!! as far as im concerned the government is the biggest abusers of peoples rights and they don't care about peoples rights
Revolution!!!!

I see you have been into a government office lately to see them walk around like there kings and like there **** don't stink
Umm I renewed my license does that count. Lol! Follow me we the people will take back our country. Of course we will have to sharpen are spears and arrows. Lmao!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread