Cat. Fuel Harness

Terry, sometimes you just don't get it. Tim says there is a guy in Kansas that sells the same thing for $15 less than the eBay deal, and free shipping. SO that is $25 bucks less than the eBay deal. And you always sound like such a tight assed mother ****er, always talking about doing this or that to get one tenth of a mile per gallon better fuel mileage. And we all know you aren't doing this **** for bragging rights, you're doing it to save money.

So why in the Hell are you debating this with Tim?

Get the info from him for the one in Kansas and buy the damned thing already.

If you look around, there are about a dozen guys making these things and selling them. It is more than just a wiring harness, there is a resistor in the wire to cause the sensor to send an altered signal to the computer, thereby fooling it into sending more or less fuel to the injectors.

That is all it is, nothing more.

One guy even paints his GOLD. Like that makes a friggen difference!
Can i have the info for the guy in Kansas?

Ok guys.... 2005 KW T800 Cat C13 Accert, I put the “performance” wire harness on and I “Hate” it. Start the truck in the morning like normal, truck shuts off by it self after 3 seconds of running. I hit the started again and it runs but has a nasty rough idle. I turn the control knob to 10 and see what it’ll do lol maybe just maybe the littlest black ever lol anyone else have theses same issues. Very curious to see what the world says before I call Diesel Freaks.

I just got off the phone with Bully Dog, they say they can write me a tune I can download for 900 hp. They told me my stock engine was made to handle that much HP. I think I'm going to do it. I'll have one of the badest trucks on the road and I'll still get 9 mpg! Pretty cool! I'll let you know how it goes.
So how’s that 900hp treating ya?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread