Canadian carrier Bison Transport acquires Wisconsin-based H.O. Wolding, Inc (HOW)

Mike

Canadian trucking company Bison Transport acquired H.O. Wolding Inc., or HOW, a 320-truck dry van fleet headquartered in Amherst, Wisconsin, on April 1.

HOW has truckload operations in the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast regions of the U.S.

The acquisition of HOW represents a strategic investment in the U.S. domestic transportation services market, said Rob Penner, president and chief executive of Bison Transport. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.

Bison Transport is one of the largest carriers in Canada and is headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The company was incorporated in 1969 by owner Duncan M. Jessiman, Bison’s chairman and sole shareholder. One of Canada’s largest carriers, Bison Transport serves Canada and 48 states in the U.S. The company offers full truckload service, full-service logistics, dedicated fleet operations, yard management, and warehousing and distribution.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/t...sport-acquires-wisconsin-based-trucking-fleet

I told you people

Born In Some Other Nation

I've heard things like slip seating OTR trucks 2 year contracts for new drivers and all sorts of ****ery about them. They're lower on the chain than CRE if that is possible.

Every now and then we see Bison and HOW down our way
not too often
outlaw will be driving for hem when he gets old enough

With all the Canadians in this forum, you would think they would get this forum active so i wouldn't have to post things in here ;)
Being a very polite Canadian, I was always told "If you don't have anything good to say, be quiet." I'm following that advise on this one. :canada:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread