California considers text messaging tax to fund cell service for low-income residents

So in reality the government is going to provide burner phones to drug dealers. :confused-96:
Make no mistake about it many on assistance have a second source of income of course I am not talking about the elderly or the disabled but sometimes the disabled. We know who we are talking about.;)

So in reality the government is going to provide burner phones to drug dealers. :confused-96:
Make no mistake about it many on assistance have a second source of income of course I am not talking about the elderly or the disabled but sometimes the disabled. We know who we are talking about.;)
Hey! It's a good economy. Uptown white boys gotta get their blow somewhere!

:toothpick:

it was on the news minutes ago...the cell phones are not bringing in the revenues they once did, cuz so many people are texting more. so they are proposing a flat fee per month..however, they want to go back the past 5 years on this..??

if so, that'll be one hell of a bill they are gonna get......

glad i don;t live there........

however, this could open up the gates to allow other states to join in....

never have i been so happy, with my $50 flip phone...
90% of the politicians in America are what :confused-96::dunno: Supporting a maniac in the White House:roflmao:!!!
ever notice that other states have followed CA in the past:confused-96::dunno:
there's no money to be made in voice and texting no more it's all being made in data now.

Pretty soon you'll have to pay for your oxygen in California.
what's next? tax for every web page you visit? this is the most asinine thing I have heard.. the Dems are getting nuttier by the minute

and low income includes illegals so maybe we should put a memo for those illegally crossing our border, pick up your free cell phone before boarding the bus to your hotel while they wait for there gov subsidized bently so they can safely text

90% of the politicians in America are what :confused-96::dunno: Supporting a maniac in the White House:roflmao:!!!
ever notice that other states have followed CA in the past:confused-96::dunno:
there's no money to be made in voice and texting no more it's all being made in data now.
i think nearly all new vehicles made now, are "california emissions" now....i know mine is. in fact, if i recall, my last 2 vehicles had CA emissions....

which is ok by me, we get a much longer emissions warranty......something 15 years, over 10 for non-CA built cars.

i think nearly all new vehicles made now, are "california emissions" now....i know mine is. in fact, if i recall, my last 2 vehicles had CA emissions....

which is ok by me, we get a much longer emissions warranty......something 15 years, over 10 for non-CA built cars.
I think you're right. I bought a new Seadoo a few years ago that was and the Harley I bought 2 years ago was.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread