Body of Female Truck Driver Found in Lettuce Truck; Autopsy Scheduled

sportsou

Staff member
DES MOINES, Iowa — The body of a woman reported missing from Yuma, Ariz., was found Tuesday in the back of a semitrailer delivering lettuce to a Hy-Vee grocery store distribution center in Iowa.

Sheila Kay Ross, 47, of McLoud, Okla., was reported missing Saturday by her husband, said Officer Clint Norred, a spokesman for the Yuma Police Department.

He said the Rosses arrived in their semi to pick up a load from a Dole plant in Yuma about 9:30 p.m. Saturday. Sheila Ross got out of the truck to get some paperwork but never returned, Norred said.

"After a while, Mr. Ross called us and the Yuma police searched the area and couldn't locate Mrs. Ross," Norred said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things like this are so sad to hear. Blessings to her family. I hope she didn't suffer. If someone killed her I hope they find them and make them pay.

This is terrible! What the hecks wrong with our society?

May God bless and be with her family dring these troubles times.

This happened almost a year ago, don't know what ended up happening as far as the investigation is concerned. If I remember correctly, the husband became a suspect.

That's horrible. It really is sad, and a terrible tragedy. The husband always becomes a suspect though, and it's a shame when the husband is in trouble for something he didn't do. Of course there are those who are guilty too.

I red zumptin bout a young fella lookin specfcally fer a woman trucker.
I em hopin dat him er the fellas as wuz jokin aboit such a thing had nuthin ta do wid this.

Im alzo worried biut the number of dizappearnces bewteen iowa and NY from rural college towns where over 100the over 15the yrs is missing? Many foind drowned in nearby shallow water -and no onebcaught ever. Seemz like a cereal thing. Frootloops im tinken. I vote for long libes for all peeplez

I em hopin dat him er the fellas as wuz jokin aboit such a thing had nuthin ta do wid this.

Im alzo worried biut the number of dizappearnces bewteen iowa and NY from rural college towns where over 100the over 15the yrs is missing? Many foind drowned in nearby shallow water -and no onebcaught ever. Seemz like a cereal thing. Frootloops im tinken. I vote for long libes for all peeplez
Damn ! who read the driver handbook to you and who wrote your test?

if i remember right, she was in the trailer while they were loading produce and got trapped in the trailer when the forklift driver loaded more lettuce on....

Yeah I remember reading that in The Trucker. And I couldn't figure out why the guy left Yuma and delivered the load. If Mrs. Duck was with me and turned up missing, I wouldn't f***ing leave without her. WTF was that guy thinking? Haul and deliver the load? Business as usual? Umm.. no, .. it's time for the dogs and helicopters, not "business as usual".

Yeah I remember reading that in The Trucker. And I couldn't figure out why the guy left Yuma and delivered the load. If Mrs. Duck was with me and turned up missing, I wouldn't f***ing leave without her. WTF was that guy thinking? Haul and deliver the load? Business as usual? Umm.. no, .. it's time for the dogs and helicopters, not "business as usual".

thats exactly what hubby and I said....no way we would be leavin WITHOUT the other one...they would be UNLOADIN that trailer.. if we couldnt find the other one, just to make sure....and not to speak ill of the dead....but HOW did she manage that??? you GOTTA pay attention...

thats exactly what hubby and I said....no way we would be leavin WITHOUT the other one...they would be UNLOADIN that trailer.. if we couldnt find the other one, just to make sure....and not to speak ill of the dead....but HOW did she manage that??? you GOTTA pay attention...

Not only would I not leave, nobody else would leave either, even if I had to un-hook from the trailer and block the exit with the bobtail. Not one truck would leave til she's found.

When I quoted you, all I saw were red lines. My spell checker screamed then jumped off a bridge.

Damn ! who read the driver handbook to you and who wrote your test?

Good one.

Tryin`to be gettin thet Gps nooo,Doubt .lol

Fo sheezy. Brutha pleeze. Why you be trippin' dog?

Not only would I not leave, nobody else would leave either, even if I had to un-hook from the trailer and block the exit with the bobtail. Not one truck would leave til she's found.

My Uncle taught me how to drive, his first rule was if I wasn't in the truck when he pushed in the valves(we had blue ones back then) he wasn't waiting around. I never tested that rule so don't know if he was seriouse or not but with him, I'm sure he would have left me there.

When I quoted you, all I saw were red lines. My spell checker screamed then jumped off a bridge.

Good one.

Fo sheezy. Brutha pleeze. Why you be trippin' dog?

Don't pick on him to much, this new computer doesn't have spell check on it so I imagine I'll be typing like that sometimes

Oh I'm only kidding. I think it actually pretty funny....

His typing, not that the poor woman was found like this. Such a shame.

I hate you and the effort it takes to translate your dribble. Speak American already.

I never tested that rule so don't know if he was seriouse or not but with him, I'm sure he would have left me there.
Funny.
He would have called it a character building lesson, I'm sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread