Big ol' Trucker Energy Juice: A Healthy Alternative Fuel for You

Mike

Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice is a Healthy and Energizing Alternative to Sugar and Caffeine Packed Energy Drinks that can Raise Blood Pressure and lead to Diseases such as Diabetes. Will be available in Truck Stops and Retailers nationwide in 2009.

Chicago, IL (Bluehost/PRWEB ) December 9, 2008 -- Big Ol' Trucker (http://www.biogoltrucker.com), announces the next generation of energy drinks. Designed specifically for truckers, Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice presents a healthy alternative to keep drivers focused, alert and energized while not compromising health or safety by pumping the driver full of blood pressure raising stimulants such as caffeine and guarana. Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice will be available in truck stops and other retailers nationwide in early 2009

"Truckers are a unique market that I know very well from my five years of experience as an owner," says Danny White, Founder of Big Ol' Trucker. "Truckers need an edge to keep us healthy, alert, and focused on the road, Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice is designed to do that without sacrificing personal health or safety by loading up on stimulants that can raise blood pressure to unsafe levels."

Blood pressure is regulated by the United States Department of Transportation; drivers that fail blood pressure testing can lose their CDL. Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice features a proprietary blend of nutrients and herbs that are designed to help drivers maintain a healthy mind and body, especially blood pressure. While no energy drink should be considered an alternative to a proper diet, rest, and exercise, Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice's proprietary blend of herbs and supplements has already attracted the attention of doctors, dieticians, and health groups across the country.
Earlier this year, the Healthy Trucking Initiative, endorsed Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice, calling it, "a welcome addition to any trucker's snack plans."
Retailers and Distributors please contact: sales at bigoltrucker dot com or call: 888-681-0009.

Press interested in additional information or to schedule for interviews, please contact: James Hills, james (at) marketinghelpnet.com, or call: 630-233-8336. Product samples and high resolution images are available.

About Big Ol' Trucker (Big Ol' Trucker):
Big Ol' Trucker Energy Juice is the result of years of work to develop a healthy, great tasting, alternative to the energy drink market that is packed with drinks that often do more harm than good, and can lead to obesity, diabetes, and other diseases. Big Ol' Trucker is based out of Chicago and is lead by entrepreneur and U.S. Army Veteran, Danny White.

Hello everyone I am a new member although long time reader. I am very concerned about my health while driving this truck, when I saw this info about this new energy juice for truckers I contacted them by email and requested a sample I received it today it is very tasty and has a lot of good stuff in it they say it will be in truck stops soon

Welcome to the forum, Big Man. Hope to see much positive input. Look forward to trying this energy drink. Personally I find time management and proper rest works best regarding your health out on the big road. But I do realize with even the best time management skills, there are periods one must put out to accomplish the task.

Safe Trails and God Bless,
SilverSurfer

Hello everyone I am a new member although long time reader. I am very concerned about my health while driving this truck, when I saw this info about this new energy juice for truckers I contacted them by email and requested a sample I received it today it is very tasty and has a lot of good stuff in it they say it will be in truck stops soon
Welcome to the forum...Glad you decided to jump in and join us...

thanks for the heads up on this energy drink keep me posted when it starts coming out on the market at truck stops and if i see it i will do the same

I usually drink water and green tea.

Now I will have to google this drink and check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread