Best and Worst Brain Foods

Cybergal

Best and Worst Brain Foods

On our new Eat This, Not That! Web site, we rounded up the best foods to munch on when you need a mental boost—and found studies that show, in fact, that you can be up to 200 percent more productive if you make the right eating choices. Stock up on these items to halt mental decline, jog your memory, sharpen your senses, improve your performance, activate your feel-good hormones, and protect your quick-witted sharpness, whether you’re 15, 40—or not admitting to any age whatsoever!

FOR SHORT-TERM MEMORY

Drink This!: COFFEE

FOR LONG-TERM MEMORY

Eat This!: BLUEBERRIES​

TO THINK FASTER

Eat This!: SALMON OR MACKEREL​

TO ENERGIZE:

Eat This!: HIGH-PROTEIN SALAD WITH VINAIGRETTE​

TO CALM DOWN

Eat This!: LOW-FAT YOGURT OR MIXED NUTS​

TO CONCENTRATE

Eat This!: PEPPERMINT TEA​

FOR GOOD MOODS AND GRINS

Eat This! ARUGULA OR SPINACH SALAD​

FOR SHARPER SENSES

Eat This!: 1 TBSP OF GROUND FLAXSEED DAILY​

For an All around Good Health Life

Eat This! Chocolate:neener:

hasn't happened yet...................:nono:

At the times it does. OMFG, why is everybody so straight laced today. Guess i missed the flyer of having a sense of humor is out the window, unless its about some stupid chocolate thread.

At the times it does. OMFG, why is everybody so straight laced today. Guess i missed the flyer of having a sense of humor is out the window, unless its about some stupid chocolate thread.

I am not wearing any straight lace today.......and you told searay not to worry about the choc thread, and now u call it stupid?????:eek2:

I am not wearing any straight lace today.......and you told searay not to worry about the choc thread, and now u call it stupid?????:eek2:

Yes it is ,its not my cup of tea at all. but instead of going on there and saying it , i just stay away from it. That was my point to him. If you don't like it, don't read it.

I lost my brain, can some body please help me find it....be right back need coffee

you might not find your brain, but you will find your short term memory with the coffee.....as long as you can find ur coffee cup

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOO you said bingo. You feel better now? I only went there 'cause you made such a big deal over it on the phone . I only said to him what everybody was thinking. Now i am done with this so called explaining myself. its wasting my time and boring me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread