Baseball 2019.

i haven't seen ANY baseball games since....oh about the time Babe Ruth left the Red Sox, so that's a LOOOONG time.

from time to time, i suffer from insomnia, so if i need to break that, i watch a ball game, and with in seconds, i am out like a light.

it's a god awfully LOOOONG game..no time limit.......like football...60 minutes and done......
If you find baseball boring you are probbly staring out in left feild and not where the plays are being made, Home plate and the pitchers mound.

i haven't seen ANY baseball games since....oh about the time Babe Ruth left the Red Sox, so that's a LOOOONG time.

from time to time, i suffer from insomnia, so if i need to break that, i watch a ball game, and with in seconds, i am out like a light.

it's a god awfully LOOOONG game..no time limit.......like football...60 minutes and done......

See @Rigjockey , create a sports group, or a baseball group. ;)

Vegas already decided the Bronx Bombers were winning the world series, and it sounds like they are off to a good start.

My Rangers made the home crowd very proud on opening day. Got smacked around bad by the Cubbies

Vegas already decided the Bronx Bombers were winning the world series, and it sounds like they are off to a good start.
NOooooooooooooo! Not the Yankees:confused: Although I do like to see Luis Severeno go to work, He's a killer:thumbsup:

If you find baseball boring you are probbly staring out in left feild and not where the plays are being made, Home plate and the pitchers mound.
i'd rather have a hot plate of food, and mounds candy to stare at..????

well then also...to eat....????

Wow. The Jays traded Kevin Pillar AKA Superman to the Giants. I never saw this coming. He is like the last of the 2015-16 Jays that made the play-offs. I thought he would be the anchor for all these rookie players we have now.

The Giants and their fans are very lucky!

Last edited:
Watching the game against the Clevelad Indians. OMG! Their fans are annoying right on the level with the Atlanta Braves.:mad:

Cleveland does this hooting. I get that fans like to keep the opposing pitcher off his game by being annoying.

I just wish that we had something nearly as annoying!:confused-96:

Well played Cleveland, well played! 👍

Brewers are doing really well. I wish Braun was still as good as he was a few years ago, and I often can’t understand why Craig Counsell sets up the batting lineup the way he does. I’d probably space my good hitters like Yelich and Cain out a bit more instead of piling them together at the start of the lineup. But that’s probably why he’s Craig Counsell and I’m not.

Cain needs to figure out how to not hurt himself every 20 minutes. Smashing into the wall, sliding into base with his fingers smashing into the bag...stuff like that.

Christian Yelich currently has 18 home runs this season which I think is the most in the league. So that’s cool.

Bob Eucker is probably still the best announcer in baseball period. I probably spelled his name wrong. He does about 50% of the home games. He doesn’t leave Milwaukee.

The Brewers are currently 0.5 games behind the Cubs for first place in the NL Central.

I hate the Cubs because people call them “Cubbies”. Which is cutesy and annoying.

There is no cutesy in baseball.

Can’t. Understand. Baseball. Strategy.

C.U.B.S.

In the West I like the Diamondbacks because Dodgers fans are assbags. And the Dbacks have cool uniforms.

The Yankees and Mets are good to listen to but I don’t care if they win or lose, though the Yanks losing to Boston will always hurt a little.

I used to watch the Marlins when they were an expansion team and the Florida Marlins. Now they’re the Miami Marlins and it seems only to have made them worse.

The Pirates have to be the moat bi-polar team in all of sports. The fact that they can compete at all though is actually rather remarkable given their cheap-ass owner who's only concern appears to be capital gains.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread