Are you into Brutalism?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
I have always looked upon mostly concrete buildings with some fascination. Some are ugly as ****, Most are ugly as ****! Fascinating none the less.
This type of architecture is known as Brutalist or Brutalism after the French word for Concrete.
Around here I would point to the Gateway postal facility. The New York court comes to mind in the U.S. 1575158428926.png

I have always looked upon mostly concrete buildings with some fascination. Some are ugly as ****, Most are ugly as ****! Fascinating none the less.
This type of architecture is known as Brutalist or Brutalism after the French word for Concrete.
Around here I would point to the Gateway postal facility. The New York court comes to mind in the U.S. View attachment 53334

they're ok..they can still have fires in them, people can still die, or leap outta windows. people can still jump off the roofs..

and with all that concrete, the Mob can have many yards to place the bodies, and that's all i got for now.

Around here I would point to the Gateway postal facility. The New York court comes to mind in the U.S. View attachment 53334

This here is mighty brutal...

Im more into Art Deco from like the 1920s and 1930s..

Well "preserved" and maintained some of the most "Magnificient" Archetechture and "Style" ya ever seen

they're ok..they can still have fires in them, people can still die, or leap outta windows. people can still jump off the roofs..

and with all that concrete, the Mob can have many yards to place the bodies, and that's all i got for now.

How can ya have FIRES in a mostly Poured Concrete Structure..

Dont call me a "Conspiracy" Theorist ...

Nonetheless

Yeah because steel beams burn quite well. All you need is jet fuel and a lot of wind. 😎
Youd still need the HEAT...

This aint "Re-Bar" either ...Solid Beams

Im sorry Jet Fuel doesnt burn "Hot" enough to Melt that

Perhaps they HIT the right way to comprise Strucral Integrity....

Thats the Only Way

Youd still need the HEAT...

This aint "Re-Bar" either ...Solid Beams

Im sorry Jet Fuel doesnt burn "Hot" enough to Melt that

Perhaps they HIT the right way to comprise Strucral Integrity....

Thats the Only Way
You can melt steel with a wood fire. Just fan it to oxygenate it.

Steel beams don't have to melt in order to lose their strength though. Just get them glowing.

You can melt steel with a wood fire. Just fan it to oxygenate it.

Steel beams don't have to melt in order to lose their strength though. Just get them glowing.

How come the plane only hit 1 tower...

Yet the entire Complex Collapsed..

Not just the High Rises I mean a 1/4 mile around

2 planes, 2 towers. Not a 1/4 mile around either. Just a couple of them that were right friggin next to the spot where a couple of billion ton skyscrapers slammed into the ground at terminal velocity, shaking the bedrock and nearby foundations.

Elementary physics dude. It helps to understand it. 🙄

Two planes, two towers.
2 planes, 2 towers. Not a 1/4 mile around either. Just a couple of them that were right friggin next to the spot where a couple of billion ton skyscrapers slammed into the ground at terminal velocity, shaking the bedrock and nearby foundations.

Elementary physics dude. It helps to understand it. 🙄

It's amazing what you can do with a couple of planes when you throw in a fukkton of explosives and a controlled implosion to go along with them.

Yes,CRUSH YOUR ENEMYS AND I can't remember the rest of the quote from that movie lmao I mean the building's are ugly but I guess there strong ?

How can ya have FIRES in a mostly Poured Concrete Structure..

Dont call me a "Conspiracy" Theorist ...

Nonetheless
many things still burn in a high rise, like the wooden floors, or the computers, and associated wires, and the filing cabinets full of papers, or the carpeting, the draperies, or the furniture.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread