Anyone get a Covid test.

Think I'm going to like it here. Now where is the bar ? :thumbsup:
You have to bring your own.

I'm half drunk right now and listening to classical music at an extremely high volume. šŸ˜Š

Is that the one who keeps a mini van sitting on blocks outside his church?

Your family is awesome. Tell us more.
That belongs to the people who live next to the church.

Small town, central Missouri. What're you gonna do? :dunno:

I am about fed up with the whole deal!
I wear a mask because places require it and it gives a (false) sense of security to others.
If it was up to me I wouldn't even wear a mask. maybe a Guy Fawkes mask.
This is the biggest plan ever successfully carried out by the powers that be, ever!

You have to bring your own.

I'm half drunk right now and listening to classical music at an extremely high volume. šŸ˜Š
Listening to classical music at high volumes as one does in the industry. We are not savages.

Sip the Dom Perignon and enjoy the orchestra.

To be or not to be that is the question?

alright I'm out of here for the night, I see this cute little blonde at the other end of the bar googly eyeing me. or it might just be her glass eye floating around. anyhow I'm going for it ! been real, nice meeting all of you. oh and covid can kiss my crack ! there back on topic.:cool:

alright I'm out of here for the night, I see this cute little blonde at the other end of the bar googly eyeing me. or it might just be her glass eye floating around. anyhow I'm going for it ! been real, nice meeting all of you. oh and covid can kiss my crack ! there back on topic.:cool:
Report back once you failed.

Imagine it's the 1800's and there's no electricity and you're listening to this. This is like the head banging rock music of it's day.

That is some pretty chill music there.
Ya it is pretty cool that some of these orchestras were the Led Zeppelin of their time. People just rocking out to the orchestra and the conductor.

Hey do you know the difference between a conductor and God?

God doesn't think he is a conductor.

I got my first one today.

Couple days ago had a headache and a bit of a cough, only lasted a day, never thought for a second it was Covid, then I go to work and overhear a conversation with 2 drivers and one of them says, yeah heā€™s doing better now. And Iā€™m like who, what? And they say didnā€™t you hear ? Hear what I ask ?

They then tell me a driver has Covid. And guess what I was sitting next to this guy just a few days prior. Our work computers in the drivers room are too close together. Which I had previously suggested moving but management didnā€™t lift a finger.

So Iā€™m doing the responsible thing, I informed the boss and Iā€™m on paid leave until I get a negative test.

I kinda think I have it because Iā€™m noticing things taste a bit different, and they say many lose taste, I havenā€™t completely lost taste but itā€™s different.

So today I pull into the Walgreens Drive thru they have me hold my insurance card up to the glass and take pics. Then put the test through and they instructed me how to to do it. One swab put it in one nostril twist it twice and hold for 14 seconds. Then put some swab in other nostril and repeat. Then put it in the tube, throw it in a plastic pouch, put it in the labcorb box and then wait 1-2 days for results.

Anyone else go through this ?

Iā€™m not feeling sick but I definitely was a couple days ago, I have no fever. But didnā€™t check my temp the day I was sick.

So itā€™s kinda wait and see.

Iā€™m on pins and needles waiting for that result, because some symptoms I have or had, others not at all
I had symptoms month or two ago so they stuck the swab up my nose.

Tested Negative turned out just to be allergies and gave me a prescription for something that cleared it up .

One of the preop tests they ran Tuesday when they checked me in to the VA.

Never heard a peep from anyone and when I finally went looking for my lab results, it was the flu A&B and some other thing as well.

All negative.

Started looking around at the locations near me. Seems to be available pretty much everywhere at this point, until a shortage hits.

Thought I posted this already here, but maybe it was another thread. Anyhow, close family member to my sister came down with this a few weeks ago and went on a ventilator. My sister said today that they were moving here to ā€œcomfort care onlyā€, so thatā€™s going to be hitting her family pretty hard. I knew the lady, but not well. Still sucks.

I decided I am going to try to get the vaccination next time I am at home. Hopefully there is a pharmacy or clinic relatively close that does the J&J because I donā€™t want to have to schedule a 2nd trip for a booster.

I donā€™t think I need the vaccine, as I am pretty sure I have gotten the virus already, but may as well be sure and Iā€™m not interested in checking to see if I have the antibodies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread