Anybody want to play stocks??

ironmanwife

Barn goddess
StocksQuest
Its fun..got a group set up..everybody starts with 200 000 dollars..buy stocks, trade..it goes by the real stock mrket..you see your stocks loose or win..truckerforum is the class name and forum is the password!
First you have to sign up..than click join a class...

ok i'm in. i want to sell now. and since your the leader, pay up. :spend:

ok back over there to figure it out.

btw it is "truckersforum", you forgot the "S". no biggie just letting everybody else know.

i only spent about 92000$. got a few just for this week and should make a profit in the short time and then i'll dump them. i'm counting on black friday sales for them.

i only spent about 92000$. got a few just for this week and should make a profit in the short time and then i'll dump them. i'm counting on black friday sales for them.
Well..you doing better than me..I already lost 500 bux and the market has not even opened yet..:dunno::dunno: Good thing its virtual money!:bounce:

Well..you doing better than me..I already lost 500 bux and the market has not even opened yet..:dunno::dunno: Good thing its virtual money!:bounce:

don't sell yet. wait til after friday at least. it can go up big time or down big time and i am counting on it going up making a quick $ and getting out.

You gotto hold the stocks at least 24 hrs in this game..:runningaround:

yep but that was ok since i didn't buy any till the stocks closed for the day. i was gonna buy :spend: stock in this forum but couldn't find them on the exchange board anywhere. :order:

Hehehe..NO BUllstock:dunno:

hahahahahah................i then was gonna get some stock in "Moosehead B33R" but i couldn't remember the company stock name. I feel that should be the offical b33r of this forum.

i'll check mine after the market closes this afternoon. i feel pretty good about a few of them after looking into the business section of todays paper.

I'll drink to that...

I made a little today. :spend:

I also made a couple of mistakes, but, due to the "no day trader" rule I have to wait for a day to pass before correcting.

This is a pretty neat concept, playing the market and the only thing risked is your time and reputation.

Appreciate you sharing. Hoping more will join us.

just checked on mine in the real world and if i can cash it all in and borrow a quarter, i can get a happy meal at mickey d's.

just checked it for the first time and i have made 3290.68$ in 1 day. not bad. if it wasn't for wachovia losing .35 cents and sysco losing .03 , i would have had all of them go up. not bad since i am running around 13 stocks.

I Got Soaked Today...

The market fell by 700 points today. Most of it was mine. Dang!!! I'm glad this is play money. I was trucking today, as well, and couldn't dump what was in a free fall. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

It is fun..and educational..I learned stay away from the stock market...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread