Anybody getting these "Solicitations" Lately

Uncle Birchy

Honestly it seems kinda "tempting".

"Never sleep in truck! almost zero cost benefits, pension, NEW increased pay. Click to apply to Auto Truck Transport https://tapit.us/0KRDhs
414-774-7777"

Honestly it seems kinda "tempting".

"Never sleep in truck! almost zero cost benefits, pension, NEW increased pay. Click to apply to Auto Truck Transport https://tapit.us/0KRDhs
414-774-7777"
I don't even ever recall ever applying there but for some reason they got my Cell# and send me Text Messages almost every other day lately.

To be honest I liked the almost "Zero Cost" benefits part.

I'm paying almost $80 per week for Blue Cross and I kick an extra $25 a month for "Disability" .

They don't have Delta Dental and I once learned about a decade ago about fly by night Dental Coverage.

Basically if it ain't Delta Dental better off Paying Cash

Eye coverage ...heck I can just go to Sears or Walmart when my glasses get all bluey and schedule an eye test Pay Cash and cheaper than the Insurance

never heard of them. but once you apply at one place, your name can be sold to others. if you have ever applied online for a job, you can pretty much bet, you are gonna get emails, phone calls, snail mail.

many times too, our very own DMV's sell names to various companies.

Reactions: CMT
I used to get junk mail from Covenant Transport all the time after I quit.

I wrote "this person is deceased" on one of them and mailed it back.

The junk mail stopped.
I worked for Central Refrigerator outta Rochelle for awhile.

About 5 years SWIFT bought em out.

Swift must have my Central Refrigerator profile sends me endless emails

Your current employer gave them your number
When I left QC for about three months I was getting calls and voice-mail fro..some place that "was wondering if I'm still driving and if so they would be glad to help me find a good driving job".

I can only surmise the high class affiliate I worked for at QC sold my number to someone. Maybe QC themselves did.

Thats not trashy as shit or anything..

I used to get called all the time from the agency I worked for. I always let it go to voice mail and listen to it later.
Fa,Cough Eh!:thefinger:
I wouldn't **** on you, if you were on fire!

That's how I found out mine was full. He told me to empty it. I refused to. He just wanted to fill it back up.
What was happening to me is they would call. I'd be driving and by the time I could get my stupid Bluetooth headset on, it would stop ringing and go to voice mail. I couldn't just call them back because I wouldn't know which asshole it was who called, so I'd have to check the voice mail,

"You have reached your Verizon voice mail box. Press 1 for English, (pause for 14 seconds) . You have (long pause) one (pause) new voice message (long pause) To listen to your voice messages, press one (pause) first new voice message (pause) received today (pause) June 7th, two thousand (pause) eight (pause) at (pause) eleven (pause) forty three (pause) AM (long pause) begin message:" - This Dale call me back" (long pause) "End new messages. (pause) To replay this message, press one (pause) to delete this message, press two"

All that hassle just to find out which one of those bastards called so I know which extension to dial when I call them back.

I was at a Verizon store once and asked if they could turn off the voice mail. Dude said I can't, but I can just quit checking it until it's full.

What was happening to me is they would call. I'd be driving and by the time I could get my stupid Bluetooth headset on, it would stop ringing and go to voice mail. I couldn't just call them back because I wouldn't know which asshole it was who called, so I'd have to check the voice mail,

"You have reached your Verizon voice mail box. Press 1 for English, (pause for 14 seconds) . You have (long pause) one (pause) new voice message (long pause) To listen to your voice messages, press one (pause) first new voice message (pause) received today (pause) June 7th, two thousand (pause) eight (pause) at (pause) eleven (pause) forty three (pause) AM (long pause) begin message:" - This Dale call me back" (long pause) "End new messages. (pause) To replay this message, press one (pause) to delete this message, press two"

All that hassle just to find out which one of those bastards called so I know which extension to dial when I call them back.

I was at a Verizon store once and asked if they could turn off the voice mail. Dude said I can't, but I can just quit checking it until it's full.
That's what I did.

I don't want calls when I'm driving for the same reason. And I'm not keeping the damn thing on my face all day just in case.

XPO is two millennial chicks so they text everyone everything. They even set up group texts for callouts. I snagged everything available for Sunday because I was sitting for a live unload.

With this new mount holding my phone up on the dash where I can always see it, I love it. I can talk to it and respond.

That's what I did.

I don't want calls when I'm driving for the same reason. And I'm not keeping the damn thing on my face all day just in case.

XPO is two millennial chicks so they text everyone everything. They even set up group texts for callouts. I snagged everything available for Sunday because I was sitting for a live unload.

With this new mount holding my phone up on the dash where I can always see it, I love it. I can talk to it and respond.
At the plant we get the guys to text us what needs to be done.
(something that I implemented when I started there). The guy that I replaced retired and he was old school he took phone calls. We can't pick up the phone while driving plus we have it in writing when they give us the wrong trailer numbers or door numbers.

Some people still try to leave a voicemail. Good luck with that! None of the drivers know the password (numbers) to get the voicemails. haven't for at least 5 years or more :D

I used to get called all the time from the agency I worked for. I always let it go to voice mail and listen to it later.
Fa,Cough Eh!:thefinger:
I wouldn't **** on you, if you were on fire!
Do you get those emails and automated Indeed messages from the various bottom feeders on there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread