Anybody bored and want to harass a scammer?

Mike

So, typed in an address wrong in the computer. Of course, it immediately redirected to another site and a pop up showed up stating something about a security risk or something and to call this number immediately and to NOT close the window that had been opened.

Here is the number: 8774333061

As soon as they answer, hang up. They will call you back within seconds.

R3:Hello this is detective Macklin with the lake station police who is this?

Silence....

R3:Hello?

Hello?

R3:Did you just call this number?

I believe you called this number, I was calling back.

R3: I see well since I'm not getting a name how did you know the owner of this phone?

I...uh... I was just calling this number back that called me.

R3: I see. Well murder investigations are a serious thing. Now that our trace is done. I'm gonna get a warrant and have your local police department pick you up for questioning.

Hang up

I tried to text bomb a scammer once with 10,000 texts but the online text bomber wouldn`t work

R3:Hello this is detective Macklin with the lake station police who is this?

Silence....

R3:Hello?

Hello?

R3:Did you just call this number?

I believe you called this number, I was calling back.

R3: I see well since I'm not getting a name how did you know the owner of this phone?

I...uh... I was just calling this number back that called me.

R3: I see. Well murder investigations are a serious thing. Now that our trace is done. I'm gonna get a warrant and have your local police department pick you up for questioning.

Hang up
Had one of those "lower your interest" deals call me.

I accused him of sleeping with my wife and went on a 3 minute rampage hitting the kitchen counter with a piece of steak and my daughter screaming "No no no"

Then I asked where the **** he was because now that the ***** was dead I was coming for him.

He hung up:dunno::dunno:

Had one of those "lower your interest" deals call me.

I accused him of sleeping with my wife and went on a 3 minute rampage hitting the kitchen counter with a piece of steak and my daughter screaming "No no no"

Then I asked where the **** he was because now that the ***** was dead I was coming for him.

He hung up:dunno::dunno:
:rolllaugh:Devious!

Had another one I was at a range when they called. We (about 5 of us) had a ball.

Convinced them they had called a SAT phone that the screen was broken so we couldn't dial out.Not how they work but the schmuck didn't know that.

Pulled a sense from HeartbreakRidge on him with rifle fire and tannerite going off.........

Priceless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread