And then today this happened.

Probably got hung out to dry in the right lane. I saw that on Facebook a few minutes ago. They're kicking people off at the 814.

Probably got hung out to dry in the right lane. I saw that on Facebook a few minutes ago. They're kicking people off at the 814.
Oh, no, no. That is way too high on the mile marker numbers, that is almost Quebec.
never go any higher than 412.:D

Oh, no, no. That is way too high on the mile marker numbers, that is almost Quebec.
never go any higher than 412.:D
I don't go any higher than 199 if I can help it.

Quebec and Toronto have a lot in common. They both look better in the mirrors than the windows no matter which direction you're driving.

@Rigjockey from Toronto, Man I thought you had the city on lock.

All seriousness though, I truly buy into the theory that anti-depressants cause people to lose judgement.

Prayers for the families and the wounded.

:confused-96: It says Toronto. Hmmm oh well it’s canada so it’s all Greek to me.
Yeah, it is Toronto in the east end. Greek town. All the good Greek restaurants are there. In fact right out front of one of the restaurants where the shooting took place is one that we used to go to, Christina's. I took a girl on a date there.
They hold a big street festival on the Danforth every year, The taste of the Danforth. It really is the go to for many people any time of year.

Well, you couldn't tell Liberal Stephan Del Duca that. Lie and deny. Now we got a new sheriff in town so we shall see if they can un**** the last 15 years.
Whatever happened to the mayor who posted a video of himself hitting a Crack-Pipe with his drunken freinds?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread