After laying around for 25 years looking to get these old bones in the seat

The 90's was only a lost decade for music if you're one of those boring old farts who only listen to garbage like Willy Nelson and Leon Redbone.

You cant discredit an entire decade just because of a handful of ****ty bands like Nirvana and "Hootie and the Blowfish"
Hootie. I mean Darius Rucker is killing it in the Country music genre. I mean shitty soft rock songs.

The 90's was only a lost decade for music if you're one of those boring old farts who only listen to garbage like Willy Nelson and Leon Redbone.

You cant discredit an entire decade just because of a handful of ****ty bands like Nirvana and "Hootie and the Blowfish"
Hootie is a really cool guy. He's always really friendly and helpful.

Don't even get me started on country music.

The only good thing about it is that it's slowly turning into rock.

Give it another decade and it might actually be good.
Iffin, country music ever gets to sounding like this, then I would be down for it! 👍

He help you change a tire or something?
He spends a lot of time on the same lake I do. We used to keep boats at the same marina. He always holds doors for people, helps people carry coolers, ice, etc to the boats. He found a drunk passed out in a kayak one day. He jumped in and brought the guy back and stayed with him until EMTs had him loaded up to go. He didn't do it for the publicity. He's just genuinely a good guy.

Yeah ya can. It sucked worse than 3 centuries of opera!

You can say what you want. It doesn't make it true. It just makes you look like a retard who listens to gay stuff like Michael Bolton. 😅
I listen to almost everything including Michael Bolton.

I'm just not into screechy screamy stuff anymore. Even though I listen to country there are some chicks I can't stand because they're squawky.

You can say what you want. It doesn't make it true. It just makes you look like a retard who listens to gay stuff like Michael Bolton. 😅
For you to even think of that loser and his insipid noise he tags as "music" makes you a bleating liberal manbun-wearing commie retard.

Hand over yer man card! :mad-97:

I listen to almost everything including Michael Bolton. Because I'm gay. Not just regular gay like Kevin but a total flaming drag queen. gay.gif
Fixed

:stirpot2:
I'm just not into screechy screamy stuff anymore
I've never listened to the screeching screaming crap. That's even worse than country. (but not as bad as rap/hip-hop)

@Sinister like the screeching screamy noise crap though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread