A toast to the Truckers Forum!!!!!!!

Tn. Truckers Wife

It's been a heck of a year and we can only hope by next year at this time that things will be a little brighter... So I toast you and your families and may God bless you all..I thank Bull for the forum that he has provided...I thank so many of you for the knowlegde and strength that you have shown me.... I think you all are the greatest.....

SO let's share a toast for the TRUCKERS FORUM...

This is going to be a great year. And I am not falling for that false rumor that you have to eat Black Eyed Peas on New Years Day for Good luck. It never works, gonna do just the opposite :)

And I am not falling for that false rumor that you have to eat Black Eyed Peas on New Years Day for Good luck. It never works, gonna do just the opposite :)

I never heard that before...wouldn't do it if I had heard it before..

I was always told to eat cabbage and pork for New Years for good luck, but that never worked either.

I'm going to start my own tradition for good luck....Brown beans and cornbread....ummmmmmm good!:biglaugh:

Fell Off The Wagon...

It's been a heck of a year and we can only hope by next year at this time that things will be a little brighter... So I toast you and your families and may God bless you all..I thank Bull for the forum that he has provided...I thank so many of you for the knowlegde and strength that you have shown me.... I think you all are the greatest.....

SO let's share a toast for the TRUCKERS FORUM...

Some people will grasp at any reason to take a drink.... :clap:

Care if I join you? :cheers:

Hear, Hear...Cheers. Although my shot was my usual choice of poison...TEKILLYA!...and I raised a shot to all y'all last night.

~happy new year~
-ss-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread