A shitty situation.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Here is the synopsis, A man was dumping buckets of urine and feces on University students.
here is the story, ‘It was feces:’ Toronto man, 23, arrested and charged over three poop attacks in four days
Here is what I don't understand. University students crammed the court room for the bail hearing. Most said they attended the hearing to find out why he did this.
Hello? Assholes! It is a bail hearing! There will not even be a plea of guilty or not guilty, It is a BAIL HEARING!
Also you are wasting your money and the Universities time if you are too ****ing stupid to understand a bail hearing is not a trial!

Here is the synopsis, A man was dumping buckets of urine and feces on University students.
here is the story, ‘It was feces:’ Toronto man, 23, arrested and charged over three poop attacks in four days
Here is what I don't understand. University students crammed the court room for the bail hearing. Most said they attended the hearing to find out why he did this.
Hello? Assholes! It is a bail hearing! There will not even be a plea of guilty or not guilty, It is a BAIL HEARING!
Also you are wasting your money and the Universities time if you are too ****ing stupid to understand a bail hearing is not a trial!
Colleges admissions aren't based on test scores any more. Now it's based on "diversity" and other such nonsense.

I crapped in a SHOPPING BAG off 30 before Little Rock and nobody ever "forgave" me SINCE

Colleges admissions aren't based on test scores any more. Now it's based on "diversity" and other such nonsense.
You could be right! At first it was thought to be a hate crime because they were all Asians that were attacked.
I said no way it was a hate crime. Everyone at U of T is Asian.

I don't mean to sound like old mother goose here but this product is over loaded with germs.....body waste and germs always travels down. It a system the body uses to throw away germs and toxic materials....human feet or sweat (are also waste system) because the feet throw off germs threw sweat....change socks and underwear daily to prevent cross contamination.....and keep feet clean. Whom ever received this type of treatment (pal dumping)....I certainly hope they do not become sick or contact a incurable condition . .....

I don't mean to sound like old mother goose here but this product is over loaded with germs.....body waste and germs always travels down. It a system the body uses to throw away germs and toxic materials....human feet or sweat (are also waste system) because the feet throw off germs threw sweat....change socks and underwear daily to prevent cross contamination.....and keep feet clean. Whom ever received this type of treatment (pal dumping)....I certainly hope they do not become sick or contact a incurable condition . .....
First time I ever heard sh*t called "product."

😂🙃

You could be right! At first it was thought to be a hate crime because they were all Asians that were attacked.
I said no way it was a hate crime. Everyone at U of T is Asian.
There aint no "Hate Crimes" anymore ..

I "hate" all equally.

Infact I wouldnt mind if I woke up tommorrw and the rest of humanity was gone too..

Plenty of stuff around to get set up.....

Oh Id be "Lonely" screw them to I run "Solo" anyways..

Maybe wild packs of Animals..they can be SHOT....

Other than that I wouldnt miss "People" one Ayota..

Humanity aint nothing but a "CANCER"

Lol I mean yeah it's called waste product all the time but without waste it sounds like something @r3gulator3 straps to his deck.

I guess ya people dont "realize" this World aint "Nothing" but More $$$ and More.

No matter how much $$$ its "never" Enough....

When ya get OLD better have a Side Hustle or learn how to eat at the Soup Kitchen

I heard about this today and thought of you, not because I think you need a bucket to shit on people, but the whole Toronto thing.

Apparently when you folks is librarying you take it pretty serious. Nobody seems to notice the dude walking in carrying a bucket O' shit.

What I also heard was the TPD (or whatever the **** you call them ) official precautionary advice was "avoid the campus library". :foreheadslap: :rolllaugh2::idiot:

Does Birch have a "PASSPORT"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread