9/21/2010 Free Wellness Checks for Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
In honor of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week this week, Roadside Medical Clinic + Lab is offering truckers free health and wellness checks.

Roadside Medical Clinic + Lab is providing free, comprehensive health and wellness checks on vital health measures such as weight, BMI, heart rate, blood pressure, and blood sugar, along with counseling from Roadside Medical's staff.

Roadside Medical Clinic + Lab is located at Pilot Travel Centers and Flying J Travel Centers in Oklahama City, West Memphis, Ark., Cartersville, Ga., Knoxville, Tenn., and their new location in East St. Louis, Ill.

"National Truck Driver Appreciation Week gives us a chance to thank the professional truck drivers that deliver life's essentials - and at the same time, explain how important they are for our country," said Bob Perry, president.

source

thanks with our lifestyle its hard to get into a DR.....I had an appt for mine 2 weeks ago it has already been rescheduled twice....I got my meds ordered but I still need to get in there before I get to go back to work. Now I am into OCT. Might as well stay home and move my son to GA now....geeze......

more dentist out there would be good too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread