51 Degrees this morning (1 Viewer)

TJGoSurf

Threads
Jesus its cold. I had the air on all night and I woke up shivering. Checked the temp and it was 51. I can't wait to get out of boston and back into NC.

hurgoll

Threads
Jesus its cold. I had the air on all night and I woke up shivering. Checked the temp and it was 51. I can't wait to get out of boston and back into NC.

The weather has been great in Indiana, slept like a baby last night. Had an open window all night. Too bad I cannot do that on the road.

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Still hot as hell down here on Interstate 20. Looking forward to some cool mornings. Not cold, but cool

nangel78

Threads
Bring that weather here. I am tired of humid and in the 80s to 90s. That would be great to have right now.

3plus3

Threads
Still pretty hot and humid here. Right now it is 77 in VA. Ick I hate the humidity.

ACCER

Threads
It been a rough month here....this time 2 weeks ago we were dealing with highs in the 105 range with 90% humidity. This morning we have a temp of 63 with a projected high of 79. Thank goodness the weather finally broke!

nangel78

Threads
We finally got a weak cool front, but I want it to get colder. The heat here gets old fast.

ACCER

Threads
I've never cared much for the heat. For me, it's hot enough at 75. But I also love the cold and the snow....etc. I'm an Autumn/Winter Person. I hate summer....

Cybergal

Threads
It's been a real nasty summer here in the lower part of Michigan. We had numerous above 90o degree days with lot's of humidity and no rain.

Iam ready for fall...sigh:cool:

Mike

Staff member
Threads
Isn't that strange, how you can get "too quiet" in a truck, LOL.

When I am at home, I don't want to hear any noise. In the truck, I feel strange when there is total silence :)

Roadmedic

Threads
It becomes very strange. I don't like to idle my truck, even when it was Semi. I prefer to sleep in the quiet.

I slept so hard that night, coming down with a cold, reason I have been home all week. I woke refreshed and ready to drive. I was not alone in the stop, probably about 20 trucks.

peznation

Threads
COLD IN NC

AS OF 0 DARK THIRTY THIS MORNING IT WAS 58 DEGREES,NASH COUNTY NC,TIME TO CLIMB UP IN A DEER STAND!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread