Politics 2nd Impeachment Of Trump: House Debate has begun

Mike

Staff member
Take a good look around pal.

Most people in this country are too lazy and ignorant to even understand such a concept.

Half this country votes off of Tv and Radio ads
I'm aware of that. And if it continues, we have no hope.

You think I'm too dumb to see what is going on in this country?

Mike

Staff member
The impeachment process is symbolic a waste of time and money and only further divides the country
I almost agree, other than looking at the long game.

Until all of this hit the fan recently, it was all but guaranteed that Trump's following would increase.

Democrats do not want Trump running in 2024, neither do the establishment Republicans. I'm all but convinced that the Senate could vote tomorrow and find a guilty verdict.

AllabouttheBS

WASP BOLSHEVIK
Premium
They can't just wait a few more days, huh... 75 million pissed off voters and they're going to stir the pot even harder.
i have no figures but I dont believe all Republicans are pissed off. Only very few people talk to me because I am such an ass but most trump supporters I talk to are embarrassed by him the last few weeks and glad to see him go. I guess they are RINOS

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
They can't just wait a few more days, huh... 75 million pissed off voters and they're going to stir the pot even harder.
I was thinking the same thing, a few more days and then the inauguration. Why in the hell would they politicians, want to provoke and incite riots? Kinda the same thing Trump was impeached on.

I can only guess they are going for the touchdown to block Trump from running in 2024.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
I was thinking the same thing, a few more days and then the inauguration. Why in the hell would they politicians, want to provoke and incite riots? Kinda the same thing Trump was impeached on.

I can only guess they are going for the touchdown to block Trump from running in 2024.
The communists want to break our spirits like how a sex trafficker breaks their victims, and the cowardly republicans are afraid of being punished by the communists if they don't obey their commands.

They aren't worried about him running in 2024 because they are going to rig all future elections now. They'll probably have him in prison on some bullshit phony made up charges like they did with so many other innocent people from this administration.

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
I almost agree, other than looking at the long game.

Until all of this hit the fan recently, it was all but guaranteed that Trump's following would increase.

Democrats do not want Trump running in 2024, neither do the establishment Republicans. I'm all but convinced that the Senate could vote tomorrow and find a guilty verdict.
Trumps following did increase. He got more votes this second election than the first.

AllabouttheBS

WASP BOLSHEVIK
Premium

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
there are people quitting Trump in droves since the election or is that just my stupid belief. the country is ashamed of his actions in last few weeks. Is Alexander Barr just a Rino after being a Trump Ally.? Gov Christie? Home Depot co-founder and major GOP donor Ken Langone says he feels 'betrayed' by Trump after Capitol riots
Resignation during a term ending are actually quite common. The media is just using it to be petty and vindictive.

In other words...Tuesday.

Mike

Staff member
there are people quitting Trump in droves since the election or is that just my stupid belief. the country is ashamed of his actions in last few weeks. Is Alexander Barr just a Rino after being a Trump Ally.? Gov Christie? Home Depot co-founder and major GOP donor Ken Langone says he feels 'betrayed' by Trump after Capitol riots

I don't really pay much attention to these people, especially right now.

I'm in the middle of what is going on with the massive cancel culture right now. Big Tech has assumed power of this country, whether anyone wants to believe it or not, and speaking out in favor of conservatism right now is not the safest thing to be doing, especially if you have a big name.

These people are not only aligning against Trump, they are completely cowering into a corner.

In the real world, talking about people anywhere I go to right now, there is no move away from conservatism. What I am seeing, living at the headquarters of Walmart, is people turning on Walmart for caving and aligning against the GOP out of fear.

It's impossible to gauge anything right now, though. There hasn't even been time to begin an actual investigation as to what happened at the U.S. Capitol, but the news has been flooded with blaming Trump for inciting violence, and I would challenge anyone to show where that actually happened.

Like most things, what we will probably see is that this was an organized attack, but you will likely be surprised to find out who was behind it. Once again, though, the damage will be done, minds will already be made up, and it will be too late to change anything that resulted from likely false accusations.

Jumping to conclusions is almost never the correct path.

Rank

They are moving really fast while the U.S. Capitol breach is still hot, even though the charges are mostly minimal.

A guy from Georgia reportedly committed suicide already. He was simply charged with unlawful entry, pled not guilty, and was awaiting trial. The maximum sentence is 6 months in jail. Not sure why you would kill yourself over that unless you had some serious mental problems already.
A capitol policeman committed suicide too. When I heard that I went hmmmmm....