year," Warfield says, "one crew found
2,666 bottles of urine, 67 feces covered
items, not including diapers, and 18 syringes."
It even happens at rest stops. "That’s the
mystery," Warfield says. "There’s a
bathroom right there, there’s also a trash
can."
'Urine trouble,' states warn truckers - US news - Environment - msnbc.com

They could nab some of these low lifes if they only had more cameras.Many of the trk stops only have cameras at the fuel islands.Not to mention hefty fines.Like when u speed and caught of camera,mail them the fine.

We don't need more cameras. We don't need more government. Government is not the solution to most of our problems. Most people believe it is no longer their problem, the government can handle it. At one time our society policed itself. We need fellow truck drivers that will step up and call these low lifes on their actions. If need be, bend a winch bar over their heads. They will eventually get the message.

We don't need more cameras. We don't need more government. Government is not the solution to most of our problems. Most people believe it is no longer their problem, the government can handle it. At one time our society policed itself. We need fellow truck drivers that will step up and call these low lifes on their actions. If need be, bend a winch bar over their heads. They will eventually get the message.

This guy gets it!!

TruckingBiker

Perhaps if schedules were not so freaking tight

I often pull into reststops or off ramps and pee on the side of truck simply cause I don't want to waste 5-10 minutes parking and walking in

Many shippers n receivers don't let you in either hence the pavement on side of my truck when I'm pulling out

Yeah its disgusting but in this day and age why is anybody surprised at this anymore p I s s in a jug throw it on the ground and join the club alright

By all means, if you need to, then pee in a jig, but just throw in in a garbage can, and not on the highway. Fact of the matter is...we work out here, and there's no reason to ugly up the world even more.

Pour it out in grass, gravel or dirt. Or on pavement if it happens to be raining. Then re-use the jug.

Reuse the jug is a great enviromentally friendly idea

I plan on bringing this up at the next sierra club meeting

A campaign to teach truck drivers to Reuse pee bottles and to put them into proper recycling bins rather than throw em out the window

Another useful and fun idea is to fill one up, and then bungee it to the ICC bumper of someone who really deserves it.

When I picked up water to haul from a facility in Weed, CA a couple of months back, I ran into this same exact poster that you will see on this site:

Urine-filled Bottles. Roadside America

When I was a kid, I've always looked up to many adults. Many seemed like responsible people. Fast forward to the future where I'm now an adult, and it just amazes me to see other grown people act like idiots by throwing trash on the ground from a moving vehicle in which the contents are considered as hazardous. What's so hard about dumping urine into the grass or dirt and then throwing the bottle away in a garbage can? Really, fellow truck drivers??? Really???

My wife uses a little por-a-pottie. When full one of us will take it into a rest area. If there is a dump station we put it there if not we take it in and dump it down the toilet. One rest area we found in texas has signs posted not to do that. Perhaps they prefer my alternative.
P.S. Only #1 in the port-a-pottie.

TruckingBiker

TruckingBiker has the right idea now.Those dump stations are big enough for a trk to go thru.If you reuse the jug can you imagine the odor once you open it,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a bomb in itself.

TruckingBiker has the right idea now.Those dump stations are big enough for a trk to go thru.If you reuse the jug can you imagine the odor once you open it,WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a bomb in itself.

You can buy a male/female hand held urinal at any pharmacy. They are reusable.
Simply take it in with your shower bag and dump it out in the toilet and clean it out.
It was never a smell issue for me.

You can buy a male/female hand held urinal at any pharmacy. They are reusable.
Simply take it in with your shower bag and dump it out in the toilet and clean it out.
It was never a smell issue for me.

Right on Sister,there is NO EXCUSE for littering of any kind,there is a Product for every little or BIG emergency People nowadays are just plain lazy and selfish and its not getting any better.

People are disgusting, end of story.
People that should have been beat as a child weren't, people that shouldn't have been beaten were.

You can buy a male/female hand held urinal at any pharmacy. They are reusable. Simply take it in with your shower bag and dump it out in the toilet and clean it out. It was never a smell issue for me.
Great idea but how many guys would actually do that??????????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread