One of a kind.

hurgoll

We had a "One of a kind" Trailer built for a customer. They finished it around midnight for a morning pick up. Can you guess who hit it? I jumped into a yard truck to go help a driver and was fighting on the CB with the guy who was supposed to be in the switcher helping. But was in another truck pissing around elsewhere. Anyway I swing wide and bam! I hit the Roadside corner post with my mirror that had, get this Steps, A vent door, Extra lights running up the corner post, Tire airing light, it was a round corner with high polish and I don't remember what else. Dang I thought I was fired. Anyone else ever pull a stunt like this?

No but it sounds nerve wracking! Just glad you weren't hurt OR fired! Things can be fixed or replaced. People can't!

I agree with Accer! Good thing you weren't hurt. And even better that you weren't fired. Accidents do happen, what did your boss do?

I agree with Accer! Good thing you weren't hurt. And even better that you weren't fired. Accidents do happen, what did your boss do?

My boss never even knew it. A friend in the repair department pulled it into the shop and fixed it. Never reported me at all. :)

Good friends are hard to find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread